• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Well im Axel, Kiki-Blackheart in game. im 26 live in England-Doncaster and work out in the middle east-Qatar doing health and safety on oil rigs. boring job but rediculas pay. So yea hate my job but it makes me lots of money to do things i like gaming, watching tv in home cinema and touring the world. Best place ive been so far was Japan as i love anime and pretty much all things Japanese though Hong kong was a close second.Currently single as GF left me a month b4 i decided to move to middle east for work….her leaving me made the decision alot easier lol. I love cooking i was trained as a chef but found the lure of big money in oil too much to turn down, I know I know money wont make you happy but it sure as hell can pay for things that will.
    erm.. so yea I work 7 months out of the year so get lots of free time to play games est.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome! Lucky you get to travel a lot… I wish I could afford to :p

Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome to the guild and the forums from the Rift side, but hope to see you in swtor at some point.

edadmin
    Keymaster

How interesting! My son is training to be a chef, and after earning two university digress in engineering and computer science, can you please have a word with him? 😆 Welcome welcome, how lucky for us we have a new member with free time to game a lot. I work in IT and I am a bit of a workaholic, so tend to game in spurts when work is under control, work from home so could pop in anytime.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome, very interesting bio. 🙂
    I love anime too, the Japanese language is one of my favourites to listen to.. why I quite like watching anime with subtitles. I can’t speak it, I’m boring like that, but still.
    How is the Middle East?

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Community 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome! 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

ty for warm welcome guys, and agreed anime needs to be watched in japanese with subs if only because dub actors are usualy just painfull to listen to. As for speaking to your son lol i wouldnt worry too much ive got a degree in animation and one in Computer games design and was trained to a level 4VRQ in cullinary arts b4 I landed in Health and Safety. some times it just takes exploring possibilities b4 you find the right path for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not against dubs like many anime fans, just prefer subs. Depends on the anime though, I guess. 😀

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome welcome Axel 😉

Great to have you with us despite you working for the evil-evilness (yes – I used to work in a climate NGO 😉 ) 🙂 I have been to Doha twice – didn’t really like the city, very odd feeling to it.

Anyways, I really look forward to playing with you 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.