About Us Forums RIFT RIFT General Discussion not played alot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Since joining the guild I have hardly been on, not been involved as I usually am and like to say a sorry for this, still not even used mumble yet, and still really low level in game to join any guild events, I have actually not played once with anybody in the game, which for person like me is hard in wow I just level in dungeons or battle grounds so 2 just quest alot is kinda strange.
    I will soon be fully quiting wow am at the moment only playing about a hour a week and that is just because of recent patch which meant I could get my charterers higher level, as soon as I reach my max then I will quit it totally until next expansion, I intent to try get my guy in rift up to max because I really would like to do some dungeons and max level stuff with you all, and when I get over my shyness I will try to join you all on mumble, so please forgave for not being a very friendly person, soon all my game time will be soent on rift and elite dangerous and hopefully I will get to know you guys alot better.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up mate.

No worries, you will find once you get stuck back into Rift you will level in no time, if you have the time.

🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

We also do low level dungeon runs, mostly out of the blue when enough people are online :). I am planning to start scheduled low lvl dungeons as well, but it’s a bit quiet in the guild atm for that, but I’ll keep my eyes on you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, if you wanna do something with guildies, just ask. Often people are happy to help or join in with alts and such. 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Take your time

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t be afraid to ask beer, these people are more then happy to join. And I am sorry I took a break at just the time you joined. Was totally bad timing on my part and I apologize for that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What the other said. And I just got to 60 myself but inspite of that I havent done many dungeons, only 3, so I gladly group with you 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh God… I’m also guilty of this.
    As soon as I joined I moved house and had no internet for a week… then I was on holiday for 2 weeks… then Watch_Dogs came out.

I promise to be back on and levelling ASAP.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@mojiwa wrote:

As soon as I joined I moved house and had no internet for a week… then I was on holiday for 2 weeks… then Watch_Dogs came out.

We have a casual tag for a reason. We are not one game wonders, we are a community with the very heart being here on this forum.

Look forward to both of you returning to Rift but if not always look out for our next adventure.

🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Malbec wrote:

@mojiwa wrote:

We have a casual tag for a reason. We are not one game wonders, we are a community with the very heart being here on this forum.

Look forward to both of you returning to Rift but if not always look out for our next adventure.

🙂

See… this is why I LOVE this guild 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

@mojiwa wrote:

@Malbec wrote:

@mojiwa wrote:

🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mojiwa wrote:

@Malbec wrote:

@mojiwa wrote:

🙂

yeea me too! <3

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.