About Us Forums Star Wars: The Old Republic SW:TOR Events Republic Fleet Datacron (+10 to all stats)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Hey there!

As I promised, I will be organizing a Fleet Cron run where any and all are invited to participate, and we will have ample opportunities to show off our retarded jumping skills and base jumping competences.

Regarding numbers, there are no maximum limitations, but for an easier (not easy!) run we need at least 8 peeps. All players must be at least lvl 50.

For this run we will need the following:

1. Magnetically Guided Grappling System ( MGGS) – at least 5 people have to have those.
    2. Corellian Museum Crystal (CMC) – all participants need it
    3. Cormium Crystal Shard (CCS) – all participants need it
    4. 2 sages
    5. Strong liqueurs, wine or, in worst case scenario, Sangria!

I have posted a simplified guide on tacs here: https://www.eternal-dawn.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=157, use it to get items if needed.

Timewise, I have not picked a firm date, it depends on participants, I am looking for a time suitable for all who wish to attend. I propose Friday night (25.04.), starting at 19.30 GMT – please let me know if you can make it, or propose a new date and time.

Rules:
    – If you wish to obtain the cron on multiple characters, please make sure that all characters are parked in the museum at the start of the event for a fast logging.
    – All characters must have CMC in their inventory (banks do not count 😉 ). We can get the CCStogether in the museum.
    – Please sign up here if you are interested, specify if you have a MGGS, respectively let me know how many toons you plan on bringing along.

I’ll be editing this to centralize group composition.

Attendants:

1. Smoking/Speed (for support only)
    2. Elabel/Elagon
    3. Noe/alts?
    4. Tri’ol/alts
    5. Scrat
    6. Yarissa

MGGS:

1. Speed
    2. Elabel
    3. Tri’ol
    4. Scrat
    5. Yarissa

Sages:

1. Elabel
    2. Noe
    3. Yarissa

edadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Speed

I’m definitely up for this. I have an MGGS and Elabel is obviously a Sage. Ideally, i would like to bring Elagon and Elabel. But I’ll settle for Elabel if easier.

I don’t have the Museum Crystal or Crystal Shard so I’ll have to work out how to acquire those.

Ela

p.s. Friday isn’t brilliantly ideal for me. Any chance of a different night?

edadmin
    Keymaster

Lovely! I was hoping you will join!

For Elagon, if we get a second sage it will be piss easy, if not, maybe we do some extra jumpy jumpy, but either way we can get them both.
    The Crystal shard is easy to find, look for the description in the linked post, as for the Museum one, we can all get it together before the event, as it is right at the entrance.

Time is not set, it was just a proposition. I am aiming in gathering as many people as possible for this run so, we will have to find a good time for everybody. Maybe Monday (28.04.) at same time? Anywho, just let me know what times would be best for you.

edadmin
    Keymaster

me me me me me me, I deffo want to do this. 🙂 Count me in, will make myself available at the best time for you guys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sure some of my alts don’t have this so I’m game, I’ve got the MGGS too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

on it like gin and tonic, I have MGGS just wait for slinger to hit 50 please! *runs to power level*

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a sage who doesn’t have this and an MGGS although my jumpy, jumpy skills are slightly problematic, as Speed well knows 😆

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Yarissa wrote:

I have a sage who doesn’t have this and an MGGS although my jumpy, jumpy skills are slightly problematic, as Speed well knows 😆

Your trippy, fally, squishy, splatty skills are beyond reproach, however 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not forgetting the scary mumbly mumbles whispers too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Speed wrote:

Maybe Monday (28.04.) at same time? Anywho, just let me know what times would be best for you.

Monday is possible. Weekend is fine too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

well i just realised that I am away this weekend and have an exam on tuesday so wont be able to make it monday night either 🙁

however if this is successful I will still be game for going on a mass datacron hunt, it will just be after the exams so say around the time jae gets back

edadmin
    Keymaster

Well, It seems that we do not have enough people signed up for a straight run, but we can try by use of our alts for some actions like bridge control. Also, we might beg some guildies for help, even if they already have the cron.

Long story short: we’ll meet tonight, we count our ranks and if we are enough, we’ll do it. If not I’ll reschedule. Don’t forget to bring your Crystal shard and MGGs, we’ll get the museum shard together.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I will be there!

edadmin
    Keymaster

@NoeNoa wrote:

I will be there!

Cool! Try to seduce Makk with a nice dinner or something equivalently enticing, in case we need extra numbers 😉

edadmin
    Keymaster

Ah Makk is easy, lovely and always agreeable. I’ll bake him a lemon drizzle cake though to sweeten the deal. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.