• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

So my suggestion would be that we do:
    Final boss of DF
    Final boss of DP
    Toborro’s Courtyard

We’ll try and take those toons that need DF and DP for their story quests, but of course need to look at gear because wiping endlessly is limited fun.

Cheers

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’ll try to get on for this, but if you get a full group before I’m on, just go for it 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’m in as usual because Speed said he will promise to get me my last 19 Coms 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Artucrus wrote:

So my suggestion would be that we do:
    Final boss of DF
    Final boss of DP
    Toborro’s Courtyard

I suggest that we begin wit TC, so we will have at least a feeling of fulfillment, so that when I join DF and DP on my slinger we can say: “So what if we wiped for the 14’th time, at least we got the TC weekly.”

@Artucrus wrote:

We’ll try and take those toons that need DF and DP for their story quests, but of course need to look at gear because wiping endlessly is limited fun.

Wait. What? I hope that this is not pointed at me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there, continuing my curve of learning that is my healer 😮

Still, if we do a double dread completion, I should pick up some nice new gear & comms 😎

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’m around. If there’s room for me, I’m happy to come.

That said, do I take it that weeklies have already been completed for DP/DF?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, the weeklies have been passed.

I will also be around for the operations if you are in need of me.

edadmin
    Keymaster

With the weeklies passed, the World Cup on its way and my missus in need of the occasional bit of social interaction, I think I would be best served to pass this evening. If you find yourself stuck, Makk knows how to get hold of me and I’ll see if I can wangle a night pass.

Have fun.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Good job tonight guys. Got TC down and killed the final bosses in DP and DF in first tries without a hitch. The lvl 180-186 geared Shadow DPS PUG might have helped a wee bit 😛

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.