About Us Forums Star Wars: The Old Republic SW:TOR Events SWToR Operation – Tuesday 3rd June

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So, all will be reset, so we have everything to choose from for Tuesdays trip into the not so unknown 😯

Sign up with your preference of who to bring & your requests will be ‘considered’! 😆

See you there.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I will be there or be square 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

I would like to come as Makk (DPS), but could also bring Karrina (Healer) if needed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You missed out last night Makk, I brought my healer & we didn’t die ‘too’ much!! 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll PROBABLY be on for Tuesday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In that case Makk you are officially dubbed square…

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’ll do my best to be on.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’ll sign up for Subsitute, healer or Tank. I will likley be Studying my SQL stuff tonight for an exam, but can jump on as required. So shout if you need me, or let Makk know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t say if I can be of service for you tonight. Probably have responsibilities toward my Imperial guild.
    If they’re not running any Dread Fortress or Dread Palace HM I might be able to join you if you’re in need of an extra mdps.

I am also new to the guild so I won’t push anyone out to get a spot.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Sign me up

edadmin
    Keymaster

I have a crazy work load for tonight. I will be there, but if it is possible to create a group without me, that would be fine 🙂

Otherwise, I will of course come. Just cannot lead – will be tabbing out to work in excel as much as possible 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

What time will it be?

edadmin
    Keymaster

Usually Tuesday Ops are at 8 PM Uk time.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I would like to bring Badass but I also have a noob healer if we need, but don’t expect to live very long 😉

edadmin
    Keymaster

I hope you had more success later in the evening after our struggles early on.

I wanted to apologise if anyone thought I was leaving huffily. I had to go with some tiredness and I was frustrated partly by the fact we didn’t get going until 8:45 and then because we were struggling on stuff we usually breeze. But I promise I wasn’t rage-quitting. When I started to get ready to log, I hit the wrong button on Mumble and then felt bad for not saying goodbye in a polite way.

Anyway, hope to see you in-game Friday and the weekend. Work commitments in the evenings before that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.