[Rift] Tanzy app

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Tanzy

[Rift] Tanzy app

Post by Tanzy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:35 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
Tanzy in Rift.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I'm a fresh level 65 looking for a place to call home and maybe do a bit of casual raiding and with a fun and friendly group of folks, and from what I've heard you might fit the bill.

3. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
My first MMO was Runescape, played a bit of GW1 and lots of WOW. I played Rift back when it started then went to Guild Wars 2 for some years now back to Rift.

4. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I played on NA until recently then decided to come take a walk on the EU side. I have odd play times so the time difference doesn't create much of an issue for me.
I have a slight addiction to dimensions, so if you too are a dim builder I may pop in and see what you've created if you don't keep your doors locked!

5. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Oh yes I'm way over that hill.

Ylassa

Re: [Rift] Tanzy app

Post by Ylassa » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Helloes! And thank you for the application, glad to hear you've picked our guild as your new home!

About the timezones... can't tell if it will be a big problem or not, we did have someone join up recently from the NA and well she didn't complain about it. Rift might be a bit less active but hoping the raiding hours wouldn't be completely bad, if you're interested in tagging along for with us :)

(Can't tell a lot about dimensions yet, we do have at least someone I know of who had an insanely and costly project in mind, although not sure if he's still at it or stopped). Also had a glimpse at the chat last night and one of our officers might be up to something. :D

In any case, chat with you in game, feel free to message if you've got some other questions.

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello there and welcome! We'd be happy to have you.
Dimensions fascinate me lately but I really havent given it a serious go yet. Would most definitely love to see your work!

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:15 am

Welcome to the Community :)

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader