Rift Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
murs

Rift Application

Post by murs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi everyone
1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
Rift.My characters name is Thuja lv65 mage

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
had a break from Rift for about a year and decided to come back for this expansion.unfortunatly my guild is now inactive so i need a new home.
had look in the forums looking for casual guild and liked what i read about Eternal-Dawn

3. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
started with wow on Silvermoon eu with raiding guild called CHILLED for about four years.had a short time in lotro.
Then joined Rift from public beta onwards on the Argent Dawn shard with guild called the Elders.

4. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
my name is Tim i live in the uk ,married with children .I enjoy sci-fi, gaming and cider but not necessarily in that order

5. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
yes i can confirm this

Ylassa

Re: Rift Application

Post by Ylassa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:27 am

Helloes and thanks for applying to ED!

Will be looking out for you to send an invite whenever you're around. Other than that... pretty sure you'll enjoy our cozy atmosphere and ''horsing'' around :)

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi Tim, happy you found your way to our forums and guild. Feel free to browse the forums, there's a thread with useful information on the guild here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2722

(If you havent already) You may also be interested in setting up our text and voice chat program Discord. We use it as an extended guild chat where you can also meet members from our other games. You can install Discord on your computer and/or smart phone or use the browser version that doesnt require an installation at all (e.g. at work but pshhhh dont tell my boss). More info here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2594

See you in game!

N33t

Post by N33t » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello and Welcome to ED!

As Laysa said, you can check out those threads for general information, but you are of course also more than welcome to ask us whenever you need anything.

See you soon! :)
Kerbi (High Elf Cleric - Mainly Tank, secondary Healer, tertiary DPS)
Kerberine (High Elf Warrior - Mainly DPS, secondary Tank)
Co-guild leader

Shadriel

Post by Shadriel » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:50 pm

A Warm welcome to you :) Hope you enjoy your time with us

There's lots of helpful people in this guild and I couldn't think of a better family of guild members.