Application for Rift

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Ryc

Application for Rift

Post by Ryc » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:58 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
Rift - Ryc 19 Cleric
I would like to look at joining SWTOR but I'd be starting from scratch as I don't have Republic Characters, but that's not a concern for me :)

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I was looking on Guild Finder on Rift seen Dawn Eternal thought it sounded cool and were active in both Rift and SWTOR, and it just felt like a good connection for me.

3. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I first played Rift when it first come out but I couldn't get any raiding so I hopped back onto WoW, now after 10+ years of WoW I'm sick of it. However previously I have raided on WoW since vanilla. I have Raid Leaded but not for a while, its not something I enjoy now. Back when I started playing rift I played a Mage, in dps, support and healer (I still have my mage she's level 50). After coming back from being away so long I am needing to do a wee bit of learning so I started a cleric as I never had one before. I like to have various roles as it makes me versatile and flexible. I've played other games as in SWTOR, Warframe, Guild Wars 1 and 2. I started gaming online with Unreal Tournament, then found some text based games mainly played a game called Realms of Kaos and a game called Diaspora.

4. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
My name is Richard, can call me Rick or Richie for short. I'm 31 year old and currently unemployed :(. I like making new friends so I play online games, outside of games I enjoy to cook, watch football and spend time with my fiancée who has also applied to join. She's not as experienced as I am as I introduced her to gaming.

5. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
I can confirm I'm 18 as above I said I was 31, my DoB is 29th April 1985.

Thanks Ryc :ugeek:

Yarissa

Re: Application for Rift

Post by Yarissa » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:00 am

Welcome and have fun with us.

You can ask for an invite in Rift using the guild finder if that is easiest and just look out for us in SWTOR - or ask in discord chat if anyone is around for an invite. There is still a lot of levelling going on in SWTOR as part of the light vs dark event too.
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks for the app and welcome Richie! We have an active community in both Rift and SW and hope to see you and your fiancée around whenever you have time. :)

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:02 am

Welcome to ED :)

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

N33t

Post by N33t » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Welcome to the guild!

I was in sort of the same boat as you. I played WoW as well back in the day, but never got to raiding even though I wanted to. Then I started playing rift and found ED later on, and now I've been raiding a ton!
Sounds like you are a perfect match for this guild. A friendly person (or couple) will be a great addition to the guild.

Also Unreal Tournament <3<3
Kerbi (High Elf Cleric - Mainly Tank, secondary Healer, tertiary DPS)
Kerberine (High Elf Warrior - Mainly DPS, secondary Tank)
Co-guild leader