Application for ESO

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Kellerica

Application for ESO

Post by Kellerica » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:32 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
Elder Scrolls Online; my character is called Rinmil Salingeus. (username @Kellerica)

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I was looking for a guild on the ESO forums, and somebody informed me that Eternal Dawn is thing that excists.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I've never had any friends to game with, and I'd love being able to add a social element to what has thus far been a very solitary hobby. In me you'll find someone who'd be thrilled to tag along for dungeon delving and questing, and who'd love to make some new pals in the process. As I'm sure you'll understand, I do have a job IRL, one that is at times very time consuming, so there will be times when I'll be offline for a longer while.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Exploring and questing, basicly just taking things slow and enjoying the ride. Not really into PvP.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
ESO is actually the first MMORPG I've ever played. I'm more of a casual gamer, and I tend to stick to a couple of favorite games rather than constantly start playing new ones. I'm mostly into fantasy, and for the past few years games such as Skyrim and the Dragon Age series have been very close to my heart.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm Kellerica (Kells if you like), a fantasy nerd from the ever-so-exotic northern land of Finland. Aside from gaming, I spend my time reading and binge-watching TV shows and being way too invested in fictional events and people. I also enjoy world-building and drawing fantasy maps as a hobby, even though I never really do anything with these projects (I always say I'm going to write stories that take place in the worlds I'm creating, but honestly I never have and quite possibly never will). As a person I'm friendly and easy-going, always ready to chat with new people. I don't really have any geek friends, and I'm hoping to remedy that. :)

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Sure thing, I'm 23 to be exact.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: Application for ESO

Post by Malbec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi, welcome and thank you for your app.

You are in the right place if you want to relax and just play online games how you want to play them.

I should be around tonight for an invite, but another Officer may see this and be online earlier than me.

Whilst your here feel free to peruse the forum and if you want to have a look at the Discord thread. Its where most of us hangout day and night. Its a voice and text program. There is no obligation to chat but feel free to type away in the many channels inside.

Mal

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Kellerica

Post by Kellerica » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Thank you so much! I look forward to the invite, and I'll check Discord out! :)

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Kellerica wrote: and I'll check Discord out! :)
Great stuff. Its just a BIGGER Guild chat, we have people in there who play Star Wars, Rift, ESO, The Secret World.

Also its where we can chat while at work as Discord works as an App, through your browser or a smart phone :geek:

Mal

Toonage

Kellerica

Post by Kellerica » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Malbec wrote: Also its where we can chat while at work as Discord works as an App, through your browser or a smart phone :geek:
I sadly have a job where I actually have to move around and can't even have my phone with me... So no work-time chatting for me! :D But I will see about joining in on my free time.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Kellerica wrote:
I sadly have a job where I actually have to move around and can't even have my phone with me... So no work-time chatting for me! :D But I will see about joining in on my free time.
Absolutely no problem at all, at your leisure 8-)

Mal

Toonage

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Welcome and hope you have a great time with ESO and the community! :)

Starting out in an MMO can be a bit overwhelming at first so make yourself feel at home and ask away if you have questions, need help with a quest or tough monster or just wanna do something together!