ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Flappers297

ESO Application

Post by Flappers297 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:37 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

Game: ESO.
Main character name: Raen Kurprus. UserID: @Flappers297
SO's character name: Angelika The Red. UserID: @Pipsta_297

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

A post by Malbec on the official forums. Here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/e ... -casual-18.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

My SO and I are looking for a casual, friendly guild. We both work pretty long hours in the week, so don't get to play as much as we would like Mon-Fri, but we almost always play on the weekend. I'm always happy to help people out when / if needed / possible. I have two characters at Level 50, but I'm not quite at 561 CP points yet. SO has one character.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?

My SO and I both like PvP and PvE. We'd really like to start doing group dungeons.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

Before ESO I played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2. In terms of offline games, I'm a big fan of almost all of the XCOM, TES, Fallout and Civ series. My SO enjoys Halo, Tomb Raider, Uncharted and of course ESO.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

I'm a software consultant and my SO is a chartered accountant. When we're not gaming we're often reading. My main character is named after Reyn Khuprus from the Liveship Traders Trilogy. If you've read them then you'll probably expect him to be Argonian (my bad). Second character is Macros Condoin and named after Macros the Black from the Magician series. So yeah if you ever want to talk books, games or maths then we'll both be very happy to do that. Oh and when we're not gaming, reading or talking about maths then we'll probably be playing guitar or piano (we don't know any songs together - oops).

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

I can confirm that I and my SO are over 18.

Thanks for your consideration!

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application

Post by Malbec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi welcome and thanks for your app.

Long hours during the week sounds familiar :D

I am online now and will look out for you.

Mal

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Alaysa

Re: ESO Application

Post by Alaysa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 am

Hello and welcome!

Feel free to check out our Discord server too when you're free, it's used for text and voice chat for all our members. (Check viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2594 for more info if you're interested.) You can use the web browser version or download and install it on your computer or/and smartphone. Good app to pass time in the train/bus/at work/etc. :D

Hope you enjoy your time with us. :)