ESO application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Russky53

ESO application

Post by Russky53 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

I'm applying for ESO. My main is called Kamakazzi.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

Saw the post on the official forums. Looks like a guild that doesn't spam recruit which interests me.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

I'm looking for a friendly guild rather than a hardcore one. Came back to ESO after 3 years a few weeks ago and been part of 2 guilds already who simply spam recruited and there was 0 atmosphere. Whilst I do aim to do high end content and try to hit leaderboards I would prefer to be with a community I can laugh with on discord. I do study right now and work but I tend to get 10-20 hours of playtime a week. Oh and finally I really want people I can show my awesome new ingame house to.

4. What acitivites do you like doing Ingame?

I mostly like PvPing. But the PvE side of ESO looks to have improved a lot so I'm really excited to dive into some of that with some Guildies. Any group content with people I can have a laugh with is great.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

My first MMO was Age of Conan in 2008. Played for 5 years and became well known face in the community and top 5 ranked in the world on PvP. I dabbled in a couple of MMOs like Aion, Riff and Star Wars but never really stuck. I played ESO for 6 months at launch and got Emporer one time. I also played Guild Wars 2 for the past 2 years.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

My real name is Russell and I'm from the south of the U.K. I'm 23 years old and I study at university in London and I work part time for the British Council. I have always loved MMOs and one experience that hooked me was my guild in Age of Conan which was hilarious. Many nights spent drunk raiding on TS and always having someone fun to group with made the experience. Since then I haven't quite found a guild with humour and have spent the last few years of my MMO life soloing. I am competitive with MMOs but at the same time I love to have a laugh. I would take a friendly fun guild over a professional raiding guild any day.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

I am indeed

Yarissa

Re: ESO application

Post by Yarissa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:20 am

Welcome

while we haven't got many end game-ish players as most of us are levelling up still and enjoying that process far too much we are a friendly bunch with a good if sometimes wierd sense of humour so I hope you find what you are looking for here.

We will look for you in game with an invite.
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:52 am

WOW nice 2 am App :lol:

Welcome and thank you.

As Yarissa points out there are a few of us still levelling, me being the biggest slacker so far.

We are more PvE based but some dabble in the PvP. I will be having a look when I get to a higher level.

Not sure when I am about tonight but an officer will see this through the day. So you should be in by tonight if your around.

Also check out our Discord thread. This is where the Community hangs out either text based or voice.

We will NEVER spam invite and as you will see we have some cracking, helpful and daft members :lol:

Mal

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks for applying and welcome back to ESO! Yeah, I heard ESO did quite some nice positive changes so hope you enjoy PvE some more now, too.

We're really more of a casual community though. We have a few competitive players (I am one for example but I dont play ESO haha - You're welcome to come fite me in Discord though ;] ) but the majority is quite casual I think. We focus on the community though trying to provide a place for people to hang out at with other gamers and always looking for people that are interested in a longterm community.

Feel free to join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/t33K3SX) as well and see if we're a good fit. No hard feelings if you decide we're not what you're looking for of course. :)

See you!

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Sent invites to your Char name.

I tried contacting you via a tell and that was not working.

If your not in game please check when you can if not put your user ID here or PM me it.

Thanks

Toonage

Russky53

Post by Russky53 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:00 am

Malbec wrote:Sent invites to your Char name.

I tried contacting you via a tell and that was not working.

If your not in game please check when you can if not put your user ID here or PM me it.

Thanks
Hey! Was busy the last couple of days! Will log in now and check.

Account name in game is @Russky53

Russky53

Post by Russky53 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:01 am

Alaysa wrote:Thanks for applying and welcome back to ESO! Yeah, I heard ESO did quite some nice positive changes so hope you enjoy PvE some more now, too.

We're really more of a casual community though. We have a few competitive players (I am one for example but I dont play ESO haha - You're welcome to come fite me in Discord though ;] ) but the majority is quite casual I think. We focus on the community though trying to provide a place for people to hang out at with other gamers and always looking for people that are interested in a longterm community.

Feel free to join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/t33K3SX) as well and see if we're a good fit. No hard feelings if you decide we're not what you're looking for of course. :)

See you!
Yeah sounds good! Tbh I'm levelling right now too. I didn't like my nightblade or Aldmeri Dominion which I had 3 years ago so I started a fresh DK in Daggerfall Covenant. I'm levelling everything so probably about in line with you guys.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:55 am

No problems.

See you in game or in Discord maybe today.

Toonage