ESO application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
zenballer

ESO application

Post by zenballer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

The Elder Scrolls Online. Character name: Aulumwë, UserID: Z3nBall3r

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

I found Eternal-Dawn while searching in the official ESO forums. Your thread had a nice friendly vibe, and the guild sounds organized without being too demanding and pressing.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

I am a new player and I just bought the game along with my girlfriend (she's applying too, probably tomorrow when she finds time). We are casual players who enjoy exploring, we take our time to enjoy ESO without a hurry, getting immersed in its world. Even though we have spent many hours in the game this past week and have barely left our computers (we loved ESO), we are really casual players. That's why we are looking for a friendly community that puts human interaction above all and a feeling of belonging and caring.

We are friendly, laid back and open to participate in any event or if someone needs help. We are open to anything in exploring all aspects of the game, as long as there is a sense of fun and friendliness. Myself, I can provide many free foods, drinks and glyphs (at least for low level players atm!).

4. What activities do you like doing ingame?

For now, in our first six days in Tamriel, we spend all the time in a group the two of us, exploring, questing and crafting. We would like to expand our experience in larger groups and events/dungeons etc and we would appreciate some guidance!

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

I have played many RPGs but it's been a while since my last MMO. I believe it was Lord of the Rings online 4-5 years ago and Vanguard before that. A decade ago, I had also tried Lineage, WoW and DDO Online.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

My name is Stavros, 35 years old, currently living in Athens, Greece. I am a sociologist although I don't really identify to it much. You could probably label me better as a musician, astrologer who loves basketball. I am an idealistic gamer at heart, even though working and every day commitments don't provide much time for gaming. What I really love, is being immersed in games. I don't care about end gaming or fast leveling. I really want to be part of the lore. If I had the time, I would probably read all books I find in towers and dungeons, so I could RP better.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

I went online for the first time in 1995, played my first online game a couple of years alter (DOOM lol), used a dial up modem until early 2000s. I am over 18, yes!

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO application

Post by Malbec » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 am

zenballer wrote:
I am a new player and I just bought the game along with my girlfriend (she's applying too, probably tomorrow when she finds time). We are casual players who enjoy exploring, we take our time to enjoy ESO without a hurry, getting immersed in its world. Even though we have spent many hours in the game this past week and have barely left our computers (we loved ESO), we are really casual players. That's why we are looking for a friendly community that puts human interaction above all and a feeling of belonging and caring.

We are friendly, laid back and open to participate in any event or if someone needs help. We are open to anything in exploring all aspects of the game, as long as there is a sense of fun and friendliness. Myself, I can provide many free foods, drinks and glyphs (at least for low level players atm!).
That is Eternal Dawn right there :D

Welcome and thank you for your app

I too am in no rush to level and found myself reading some of the books, not all but if the title grabs me I read along, i have never done that before.

We will look out for you tonight, not sure I can make it on tonight as Thursdays are hectic for me but will make sure someone looks out for you both

I also suggest you look at our Discord app, its where we hang out its text based but also has voice comms, which you do not have to use if you want to immerse yourselves into the game.

Mal

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Yarissa

Post by Yarissa » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:34 am

Welcome to the Guild and wider community - it sounds as though you will fit right in here :)

As I mentioned in the post to your partner, I have sent an ESO guild invite but I don't know if you get it when you are off line, otherwise we will keep an eye out for you in guild.
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:20 am

Welcome! Hope you and your lady continue to enjoy the game and have a good time with us! :D

Should definitely join our Discord server if you havent yet, it's where the community mainly hangs out (from other games we play too).

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Accepted by default because of nationality.
Also known as Radly or Rads

zenballer

Post by zenballer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Long live Eternal Dawn!