ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
BittyBee

ESO Application

Post by BittyBee » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:15 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
I'm applying for Elder Scrolls Online. My main character's name is Dah'Nia but I have 2 other characters I've been building up named Nalria and Heals-With-Laughter.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I had posted on the ESO forums looking for a guild and the guild leader replied.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
What I'm really looking for is a group of people who are understanding and not quick to judge, courteous of others and all around just kind people. A guild where I can make friends, play with friends and feel comfortable.

What can you expect from me? I would hope, all in all, that you would be gaining a member who doesn't mind helping people with anything (within my grasp), someone who is willing to listen to people who need an ear and a shoulder to cry on.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
I enjoy exploring, crafting, questing and thieving.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I've been playing games since I was young. My first game was a computer game named Jane of the Jungle (cousin got me in on that one) and it's progressed since. I haven't really played many MMOs until ESO but, I won't lie, I do quite enjoy them.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm Nikki, a 28 y/o pharmacy technician with no life. I live with my fiance (together since 2004) and our 5 furbabies. My favorite hobbies are gaming, reading, crafting and singing (badly mind you). I'm a very shy, timid creature who will stay to the shadows until spoken to/noticed and will gradually get worse the more comfortable I am with the crowd. I do share my ESO account with my fiance (for now) as we only have 1 gaming computer at this time (will recognize this with character names). I do live in North America (about playing on EU server, a friend recommended it to us when we first got it and we just never migrated to the NA server).

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
In this case, I can't but I can assure you I am WAY over the age of 18. Just gotta take my word on it.

Davhek

Re: ESO Application

Post by Davhek » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Hey there Nikki. Great that you decided to apply with us, i will throw you an invite when possible.

We are a group of people where noone takes games seriously. We just play to have some fun and we have people all around the mmo sphere.

As for being shy, thats nothing to worry about, i am generally very shy as well.

We'll catch you in game !
Also known as Radly or Rads

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 am

Welcome Nikki!

Hope the timezone differences arent bothering you too much playing from the US!

I love singing too (badly as well haha)! And what kinda furbabies you got?!

Anyways, hope to see you around! Come join us on Discord <3 Chatty place for all members of the community so you can meet the ones there that dont play ESO as well! Not obligatory though of course.
Davhek wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:06 pm
i am generally very shy as well.
I'm... having a very hard time believing that... 😶

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 am

Alaysa wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm... having a very hard time believing that... 😶
Who wouldn't to be fair

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:45 am

Welcome and hi.

You sound perfect for ED.

I hope the time difference is ok though our peak play time is around 6 to 11pm UK

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

BittyBee

Re: ESNope, O Application

Post by BittyBee » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm

@Davhek
Thank you! I received the invite and accepted it. Thank you for accepting me into the guild. I look forward to getting into trouble with everyone.

@Alaysa
Nope, timezones don't affect me too much. I normally play throughout the day anyway. =D Our furbabies are all cats. We actually have 1 betta and a leopard gecko as well. What is your favorite song to sing badly to?

@Malbec
Those times are just fine for me. I'm normally on around those times myself unless IRL is in the way. Thank you so much for accepting me. I went ahead and joined the Discord as well today.
ESO Toons
Vienoh - Khajiiti Daedric Pet Sorc and Crafter
Nathilyn - Bosmer Templar (WIP)

100% OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING DWARVEN/CLOCKWORK
Normally the one with the pets in the group.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Great stuff

Ive added you to Member status in Discord as well

Enjoy

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Yarissa

Post by Yarissa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome from a shy mad cat lady (two Siamese fur babies here). Sounds as though you will fit in really well and I hope you enjoy your gaming with us
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Alaysa

Re: ESNope, O Application

Post by Alaysa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:56 am

BittyBee wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm
@Alaysa
Nope, timezones don't affect me too much. I normally play throughout the day anyway. =D Our furbabies are all cats. We actually have 1 betta and a leopard gecko as well. What is your favorite song to sing badly to?
CATS ❤ We have quite a few cat owners in the guild so Discord sometimes turns into a "show off your cuties" picture show haha Make sure to post some of yours as well! LOVE CATS

Oh and I used to sing along to any anime openings I could fit my shrieky soprano voice to (makes it a bit easier with so many of the female Japanese vocalists having a way too high-pitched voice lol). Been into vocaloid songs lately (Bad Apple is so fun to sing, though I'm struggling with breathing when I'm out of practice lol) and still hoping to be able to sing Mother Earth from Within Temptation without messing it up. I also admit to singing Let it Go from Frozen way too often. 😝 Would love to give Fiend/Sephirot's Theme from Final Fantasy XIV a try sometime though I kinda expect my voice to turn it into something atrocious as it's really not something I normally sing haha

See you on Discord!

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:46 pm

We can schedule a singing day on Discord. Laysa and Bbee, I'll expect you to be there to sing songs of your choice to the rest of us 👏