[ESO] Application - @gremmel

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Gremmel

[ESO] Application - @gremmel

Post by Gremmel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
Elder Scrolls, my main is Gremmel. Been my name since 1996 and Ultima Online :)

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
Well the servers where down, browsing the forums and been thinking that it was time to take a next step in the MMO experience. Been playing the game WAY too much the past 3 weeks but all solo.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
Insanely casual gamers, I used to do the hardcore stuff when I was younger so the "skills" for it is there when it's needed. I just don't enjoy it anymore.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
90% PvE, solo or small group content along with some crafting.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Parents bought a NES in -85 or -86 and haven't done much else since then, since 1996 almost all of that have been MMOs. There was that brief period in my early twenties where I owned a car :). I have about 5000 hours played in WOW but haven't really played it since 2010. Here's a picture I actually found just a few days ago on an old guild forum. Name was Gremmel then as well, it always is. Newly rolled Space Goat. I was Tauren tank in Vanilla.
I was one of the main tanks there. This was like world rank 70 or some such so not crazy fast but also not completely useless, took like 5 weeks of 4-5 nights a week to kill him. I also tanked Illidan as main tank, probably my greatest gaming achievement, tanking him is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done in any game, weirdly the guild didn't have a picture of that on the forum so can't prove that :). That was like world rank 50 something.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
A/S/L 34/M/SWE. Briefed! There isn't anything to tell. I live alone and spend most my time gaming or exercising.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
You're not getting a drivers license picture! No more identity thefts! :)

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: [ESO] Application - @gremmel

Post by Malbec » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Welcome and thank you for your app.

You have been a busy gamer 😀

We are growing quite nicely in ESO and at times the Guild chat scrolls away and at others its quiet as everyone is immersed in the gameplay.

We hang out in Discord, you can look at the Discord thread in the forum and if you fancy it you can install it or use it on a browser or smart phone. There is a Join Server button on our webpage as well. Once in there send me a tell and I will set up membership rights.

No obligation to talk or type but you can see what is going on in there.

I should be around tonight for an invite but I will not be on until 8 - 8:30 UK but an officer should see this at some point and probably chuck you an invite when they are in game.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Welcome! Hope you continue to have fun with the game and community. Drop by on Discord when you can. 👋

Yarissa

Post by Yarissa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Welcome to the forums and the wider community. You should have a guild invite for ESO when you log in.
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D