ESO Application - @Kayna

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Aydanne

ESO Application - @Kayna

Post by Aydanne » Tue May 30, 2017 4:50 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO, username's Kayna, main's name is Elaine Fireheart

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I found a thread on the ESO forums, looked like a nice place I'd want to join.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I'm looking for a relaxed atmosphere, friendly guild buddies that I can have a nice chat with, and I definitely prefer having no pressure with requirements.
I'm shy when it comes to playing together, but I usually read the banter in the guild chat whenever I'm online and something interesting going on, sometimes I join it. Also I'd love do experience group PvE content, it's still new territory for me since I can never get builds and stuff right even when I try (I've come from single-player games and my attitude comes from there too - there's only so much dps I can manage and so on).

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
I enjoy experiencing the storylines that ESO offers, I bought the game for the story component in the first place, for seeing Tamriel through my characters' eyes - rather than focusing on builds and numbers. I also enjoy crafting and general relaxed exploring. I's like to experience group content such as dungeons and Craglorn, and it's mostly for the story too rather than the loot (though it's always nice to get new shiny things).

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Single-player games only, I'm new to MMOs. I've been binge playing, I've been playing casually, I've been enjoying all the new worlds opening in front of me. I'm not sure what else I can say.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
My name is Adriana, and having said that, I'm totally fine with going by my userID or characters' names. I'm turning 23 in half a week, I work night shifts as a proofreader, so I'm a night owl mostly (regarding GMT+3 timezone). I'm from Russia and I'm not fond of the government. I usually spend my free time either playing or writing or weaving chainmaille. Lately it's mostly playing when I get the chance, though. It's my favourite way of escaping daily stresses.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Yes, I am :)

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application - @Kayna

Post by Malbec » Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi and thanks for your app.

You sound like an EDer just from the app 🙂

I know you said you are shy but why not join our Discord server quite a few of us hang out in there and text chat a way for you to join in or just read.

Press the big Join Server button on our home page and it will take you to the #application room, just say hi in there and we will greet you if we are not doing something else.

If not someone will catch up with you in game tonight.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application - @Kayna

Post by Malbec » Tue May 30, 2017 8:05 pm

An invite awaits you when you log

Mal 🍷