ESO Application @SpacecadetSpiff

A public forum for guests and non-members.
SpacecadetSpiff

ESO Application @SpacecadetSpiff

Post by SpacecadetSpiff » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:10 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
I am applying for ESO, main character of Syphonaria under the Player Name Spacecadetspiff

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I spent a day trawling through forums looking for somewhere to call home, it felt like days just gawping blankly at walls of text until I saw a light - it said "[PC EU] Eternal Dawn [Casual 18+]" ... well I say a day, it may have been a couple hours.
Ok ok, it was more like 1 hour ... well ... 20 minutes in all honestly. But man that 20 minutes was tough y'know! All it took was a quick look at your site and I was sold :)

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I look for a nice chilled atmosphere where people can have a laugh together, get a bit of banter going and maybe get stuck into some PvX along the way.
I was a properly hardcore raider in WoW for a few years up until about 2010, running raid teams and acting as council and class leader so all that tryhard bollocks is out of the way and safely behind me now (thank the divines!), all in all I would really like a place to kick back and relax, make some random friends and have a good time along the way but that said, with my experience of leading progression groups through raids etc I can step up to help folk out and show some direction if needed.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
I'm primarily a PvE player and have always loved healing and tanking dungeon groups but I find the stories and quest arcs in ESO quite compelling so will sometimes find myself having lost 6 hours in a zone just questing and exploring - the old 'I'll just do this quest and then I'm done, I really wanna know what happens to this dude!' syndrome ;)

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Gaming for me really started with Unreal Tournament way back in '99 and since then it's been quite a journey of discovery of different genres and platforms, from having mass drunken tournaments with mates playing Super Smash Bro's on the Gamecube right up to Christmas Holiday LAN parties with old guildies from WoW. I've never been a fan of walls of text but I'll happily chat away with folk on Discord if I get that far!

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
May I have a definition of delight, your honour? I have a feeling this may be stretching it somewhat :D
My name is Geoff (no really, that's not a 23 Jump Street pun, it's actually Geoff) and I'm a 28 y/o Postmaster from rural Scotland. I sadly spent a while living in Glasgow while I was a Croupier so my sense of humour may have ended up a little warped, night shifts and drunken Glaswegians will do that to a man! I'm a gamer through and through and can talk pish with the best of them! I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide. Besides gaming I'm a music lover and have played in a couple bands in my Uni days, not very good bands mind you but we certainly had a whole load of fun!

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Aww okay then, I am over the age of 18. *grumble* don't even get id'd anymore *grumble*

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application @SpacecadetSpiff

Post by Malbec » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:09 am

Hi and thanks for your app.

I think you will enjoy it here.

If someone has not already I will be popping on later to send you an invite.

You are welcome to pop onto Discord, just click the big Join Server button on our home page

Mal🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 am

Thanks for applying and welcome.

We'll get you sorted soon.
Also known as Radly or Rads

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:42 am

An invite awaits you

Mal 🍷

Toonage

SpacecadetSpiff

Post by SpacecadetSpiff » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:40 pm

That's great news, thanks for the speedy reply!
Nice open doors policy with the Discord Server, I like it! I'll come say haai just as soon as my headset is back up to 2 working cans - bloody wireless tech sometimes!
I'll be in game this afternoon at some point to humbly accept the invite and I promise to behave - at least at first 😉

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Good stuff 👍

It is not quite an open door but itgets you standing by the window waving in that you want to come in and then we give you members permissions 😀

Pop in anytime you don't need a headset many of us just text chat😀

Mal 🍷

Toonage