Rift Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
ThePrimeZen

Rift Application

Post by ThePrimeZen » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:12 am

Ok so this just gonna be a very brief or short description of me ehh I currently started rift about two weeks ago with a Rogue as my first character currently level 55. Haven't really been able to do much PvE or PvP so far Rip. Got a simple grasp of how the game is for now, but would really like to know more about it and at least enjoy with some people that like having fun. Oh and also would like to mention that I really was not able to find whether this guild is guardian or defiant but wouldn't matter i can switch if im the opposite. Plus i still have 2 days to go until im able to transfer to another shard Xd. Alright so Application questions:-

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

RIFT ( PrimoZen ) currently in Typheria

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

I was able to find this guild through the Rift forums.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

Looking for in a guild: Friendly Social and Active peeps / Guild expect from me: hmm well i have no experience to offer other than the fact the guild is getting a friendly and could end up being loyal member at the end kind of guy ey? XD

4. What activities do you like doing in-game?

PvE/PvP or any activity i can sign up for

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

Well i have had lots of experience in MMO's so good to know that this isent my first some of the MMO's i played were (PWI, WoW, BnS, Archage, Revelation Online, Skyforge, Tera) good times.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

(Male / Above 18 / I Enjoy MMO's and FPS games / Not from the EU region / RL currently under maintenance)
And that's about as brief as it gets with the other half on top.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

Im definitely over 18...

Sorry and Thank you

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: Rift Application

Post by Malbec » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi there and thanks for your app.

We are a growing community and have been around for 3 years now and in that time we have built up an excellent gaming community.

In those 3 years we have always been honest with our members and to those looking in from the outside, so i will be honest with you.

ED in Rift has dropped in numbers considerably, we have not lost all members but some have chosen the other games we play such as ESO, SWToR and a sprinkle in the new SWL and FFXIV.

You are more than welcome to join but it is low in numbers whereby we use to do weekly raiding.

I will leave it with you to decide just drop us a yay or nay here but before you do....

As I said we are an active gaming community and we mainly live on our Discord server so if you decide to play Rift or one of the others pop in and say hi. Just press the Join Server button on our homepage.

I loved Rift over the years but now prefer ESO, you should consider that MMO 😉

Anyway I wish you all the best on what ever you decide.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader