ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Lixy

ESO Application

Post by Lixy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:35 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO - Nysiverth (and plenty others, Yay to altoholism!), @Ellixy

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
Found your forum thread on ESO forums!

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I've been searching for a friendly, mature and fun community for some casual gaming for a bit already. So after reading the post on ESO forums, along with the info on the website - you guys sound exactly like the kind I've been looking for!
A guild can most definitely expect loyalty from me. Then comes the fun, chitchatting...a bit of whacko-ism. You know - the usual, as gamers are!

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Any and all, as long as it is done with fun people. Once upon a time I thought that I'd never do PvP (WHAT? I have to ACTUALLY bash buttons in a sequence to CC or escape? WHAT EVEN IS CC?! *panic attack*). But a bunch of very patient and fun people taught me that any activity in game can be rewarding and fun in the right company... ;) So yeah - anything goes, but I will still always prefer PvE :)

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Jeeeeeeeez. That'd be a long list. Most notable - Swtor, Rift, used to play ESO a while back, and now am returning to it, ye olde WoW, mobas, loads of fun little (and not so little) Steam games...

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm generally a positive, fun loving person. I highly dislike any dramas or somesuch, as after all - we're all gaming to escape just that in real life, aren't we? I usually integrate well in any and all communities, unless they are super duper passive, negative - then I'm out :D I suppose the personality has been molded from my work - hospitality industry + sales & marketing.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Forever-21 bby!
Ahem. That's a 'yes'!
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche~

Yarissa

Re: ESO Application

Post by Yarissa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 am

Hi Lixy and welcome

That sounds like us (even to occasionally being dragged into pvp😱).

We will get you an in game invite as soon as possible but in the meantime feel free to join our discord text chat to join in there.
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Lixy

Post by Lixy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 am

Heya Yarissa :)
Oh that dreadful PvP...! But we must admit, we cackle like maniacs, when we whack someone!
Think...I joined the Discord text chat. I think. I'm...I'm still in need of coffee and might be seeing things!
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche~

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm

👍
Also known as Radly or Rads