ESO application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Rubedo

ESO application

Post by Rubedo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:19 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

Currently playing ESO, main char name being Angarrì

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

I've been checking ESO official recruitment form and came across a post from Leonidas

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

I'm a full time worker, so can't go full hard core as I used to in my old days. I am therefore looking for a nice and social environment with people to have a laugh with and experience the game content. While I still try to perform competitively and like to do challenging content, I'm not too fussed about stepping back and do easy stuff to chill with the guild. I look for likeminded players that want to see all the game has to offer without having to deal with stroppy teens which rage due to hormone storm :D

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?

Anything really. I like to explore and do dungeons/raids, but lately I've been developing an interest in Cyrodiil and WPvP, so I wouldn't mind trying to run some groups for do content there.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

Hardcore WoW raider for like 11 years (also GM or a Mythic raiding guild for 2 years). Also played a myriad of other MMOs, inc. SW:TOR, Rift, The Secret World, LoTRO, Aion, Horizon, T4P, AoC plus some F2P stuff. Also into other Blizz games like OW or HotS. Plus load of stuff on my steam library (200+ games, can't mention all of them :P)

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

I'm a chilled and laid back Italian dude based in the UK. Into gaming since like 4 years old (sweet, sweet NES memories), everything was fun and dandy until I got into MMOs at 15. Since then I sort of kept playing an mmo or the other (mainly WoW), while taking the occasional break to catch up with stuff in my steam library. As I now work as a full time researcher in a uni, I do not have much time to dedicate to gaming as I used to, but I'd still like to find a guild with decent people who can take a joke (and return one in kind) and wanna do stuff in game.
.... I'm very bad at this stuff :D

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

I'm afraid the teens-ship sailed some 10 years ago..... In short, yeah older than 18.

Davhek

Re: ESO application

Post by Davhek » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Welcome to our company. Someone will tag you in-game soon.

Feel free to get discord from the website and join us there. Tons of people there everyday chatting for anything imaginable.
Also known as Radly or Rads

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:59 am

Hi and thanks for you app.

If someone has not invited you yet we should be able to invite you later this evening.

Quite a gaming history there 👍

As Dav has said why not grab Discord and pop in and say hi, its easier to communicate to an officer for an invite, if they are in game of course.

See you in game.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

BittyBee

Post by BittyBee » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Hey there Rubedo!

Welcome to ED! I'll shoot you an invite ingame in just a moment.
I'm glad you got my message (yeah, Leionidas was my fiance's account and it won't let me change it, darned Zenimax imperials =P).

That's a lot of games there. And if you ever need a buddy to tag along with, don't hesitate to holler! We have several people who would love to help you whenever possible.

We've actually been on the talks of maybe doing trials. We also tend to do runs of various different things. This weekend or the next, we'll be doing world bosses outside of the alliances. No pressure in joining though. =D Plus, if you ever miss one of those days, ask and I'm sure we'll get a small group up to run though them (I, for one, am always up for a challenge, even if I've done it beforehand).
ESO Toons
Vienoh - Khajiiti Daedric Pet Sorc and Crafter
Nathilyn - Bosmer Templar (WIP)

100% OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING DWARVEN/CLOCKWORK
Normally the one with the pets in the group.

Rubedo

Post by Rubedo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'll pop in on discord in about 1h, then log in the game. Cya in a bit!

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:46 pm

I have seen you and set up your permissions in discord.

Welcome to the mad house 😉

Mal🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader