ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Piezo

ESO Application

Post by Piezo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:38 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

ESO. My character's name is Fenren Whitemane.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

I was looking to join a guild in ESO forums. I saw Malbec_Sonvida's post in there.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

I have been playing this game alone for some time and I started to get bored. I like the game a lot and I don't want to quit so I thought maybe I should socialize. That's why my main intent is to meet new people and have fun.
I am not an experienced player so I don't know what to offer. All I can give for now is my company :)

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?

I am more into PvP rather than PvE in MMOs but I like doing PvE content as well. I am currently doing PvE sort of stuffs (quests, dungeons etc.) until the end-game. When I reach end-game, I will be definitely in Cyrodiil :)

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

My first MMO experience was Knight Online. I spent good portion of my teen life with that game :D. After a while, I switched playing MOBAs and I have played 1 year of HoN, 2 years of Dota 2. Then I played one summer of WoW and another summer of WildStar. Other than these, I have been playing single player games now and then, mostly RPG and FPS titles.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

24, male, from Turkey. Just got graduated from university, so I will be enjoying my unemployment life for some time :D. I was a casual gamer since I was 8. I am not a hardcore gamer but I like to get challenged. I have been playing online games mostly with my close friends. However for a while, I wanted to join a community and experience online games with other people. I think it'll be fun :)

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

Sure. I am over the age of 18.

BittyBee

Re: ESO Application

Post by BittyBee » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 am

Hey Piezo! Welcome to ED! I'm Nikki~

I think Bossman is into PVP as well. Not sure how many others are into it myself.
We're going to be starting up training for trials and more dungeon runs soon so if you're interested in that, feel free to join. No sign-up required.

I'll be sending you an invite very shortly ingame! Also, feel free to join us on Discord. We chit chat about everything although the chat tends to lead to wine and curry most days. Lol But don't worry, we don't bite too hard. We're actually quite a nice group. And, if you ever want to, you can join in voice chat. If you do, you can either PM me there and I can set you up or message in the "Applications" board and another officer will do it.

Hope to see you ingame soon!
ESO Toons
Vienoh - Khajiiti Daedric Pet Sorc and Crafter
Nathilyn - Bosmer Templar (WIP)

100% OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING DWARVEN/CLOCKWORK
Normally the one with the pets in the group.

Yarissa

Post by Yarissa » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:30 am

Welcome. As Nikki mentions above, most of us are not really into pvp but really enjoy pve and group content so you fit into that bit well.

Looking forward to meeting you in game.
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 am

Welcome and thanks for your app.

Pop in to Discord when ever you want.

See you in game

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Kallyra

Post by Kallyra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:06 pm

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
Republic Characters: Kallyra, Nathalea, Narika, Karyssa, Savinna
Imperial Characters: Ziiya, Jalyssa, Janesa, Danicka, Nadeena
ESO: @Kallyra
Origin ID: CaptainSarcasm
Xbox Live/PSN: ​Poltekolt

Piezo

Post by Piezo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!
BittyBee wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 am
Hey Piezo! Welcome to ED! I'm Nikki~

I think Bossman is into PVP as well. Not sure how many others are into it myself.
We're going to be starting up training for trials and more dungeon runs soon so if you're interested in that, feel free to join. No sign-up required.

I'll be sending you an invite very shortly ingame! Also, feel free to join us on Discord. We chit chat about everything although the chat tends to lead to wine and curry most days. Lol But don't worry, we don't bite too hard. We're actually quite a nice group. And, if you ever want to, you can join in voice chat. If you do, you can either PM me there and I can set you up or message in the "Applications" board and another officer will do it.

Hope to see you ingame soon!
Hi Nikki. I'm only 20 level at this point. If there are no requirements for those runs, I'd be happy to join!

BittyBee

Post by BittyBee » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Piezo wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 pm
Hi Nikki. I'm only 20 level at this point. If there are no requirements for those runs, I'd be happy to join!
Public dungeons no. But the pledges you have to be 45 and up. But that's ok. =P Any dungeon is fine. Let us know when you're on and we can form a party to go plunder and pillage and rule the world one dungeon at a time!
ESO Toons
Vienoh - Khajiiti Daedric Pet Sorc and Crafter
Nathilyn - Bosmer Templar (WIP)

100% OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING DWARVEN/CLOCKWORK
Normally the one with the pets in the group.

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am

It stings when i pvp
Also known as Radly or Rads