ESO Application - Ak'iji

A public forum for guests and non-members.
zekone

ESO Application - Ak'iji

Post by zekone » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello Eternal Dawn!

I'd like to apply to your guild please. See below for my application form.

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

Elder Scrolls Online. My character is Ak'iji, a Khajit with the unusual quality of loving cold climates. My account name is @z3k0n3 (sadly, "zekone" was taken...)

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

I've been playing ESO for a couple of weeks now, and it's feeling a bit lonely. So, after looking on the ESO forums, Eternal Dawn stood out as a guild that seems relaxed, friendly, and welcoming.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

On a gameplay level, I'm looking for people to play with and interact with ingame. MMOs aren't much fun by yourself, especially if - like me - you prefer to be a healer or support character. And from me, you can expect a good support player, open and quick to learn, adaptable, and a great team player.

However, on a broader level, I'm looking for somewhere to be a part of, people to get friendly with, and companionship in a big world. I'm friendly, mild-mannered, and mature, keen to get along.

4. What activities do you like doing ingame?

I'm almost exclusively PvE, but ESO is the first RPG MMO where I've actually enjoyed PvP play. I like to be a healer or support character, which obviously requires a team to work. I like exploring the world, and reading the lore.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

Long-term game player, mostly RPGs (I feel like I was partly raised by Baldur's Gate 2), but also RTS and FPS. In terms of MMO's, I've played WoW, and am currently also playing EvE Online.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

Well, I am a theatre technician living in the UK, which means I work odd-hours and have precious little social life. However, I'm freelance, so I often get lots of free time between jobs - this is taken up with gaming, hanging out with my partner, and spending time in nature. I also play board games, and me and my partner dabble in photography.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

I can indeed!
ESO - Ak'iji, Stabs-Many-Holes, Akjuul - @zek0ne

BittyBee

Re: ESO Application - Ak'iji

Post by BittyBee » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Hey Zekone!

Thank you for apply! You sound like you'd fit into the ED family just fine. Give me just a few minutes and I'll shoot you an invite in game.
ESO Toons
Vienoh - Khajiiti Daedric Pet Sorc and Crafter
Nathilyn - Bosmer Templar (WIP)

100% OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING DWARVEN/CLOCKWORK
Normally the one with the pets in the group.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application - Ak'iji

Post by Malbec » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 am

Hi and thanks for app.

I notice you are in good hands.

See you in game

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader