ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Lilalockhart

ESO Application

Post by Lilalockhart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
Currently applying for ESO. I'm new to ESO, my main is currently Jericho Barrons.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I found a guild advertisement on the ESO EU PC forums, whilst looking for a casual, social guild.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I'm looking for a group of people who I can enjoy the game with - primarily on a social basis, but also for groups where relevant.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
I'm still very new to ESO, so currently my activities include questing and leveling! But I also enjoy trying new things and enjoying the diversity that MMOs can offer (also an altoholic).

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I currently play World of Warcraft. However, I've dabbled in a range of MMOs, including Rift, Neverwinter, and Arche Age. All of which I would like to continue with when I have some more time on my hands. I also enjoy Diablo III, Bioshock Infinite, and numerous other games.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm an Australian, cat-loving, casual gamer. I currently study and work, and have a passion for reading, as well as recently engaging in reenactment. However, when I can find the time, I love to game!

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

Thank you for your time! x

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application

Post by Malbec » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi and thanks for your app.

You will fit right in and many of our members play other online and single player games 🙂

I noticed you popped into Discord, so I will give you member rights and someone later today will throw you an invite in ESO.

I notice you are Australian, which is no issue for us, its just we are mainly UK/European timezone but we have some members from the states as well so i hope those times are good for you. It may just be a bit quieter when you log in at night which is our daytime.

We are trying to arrange a bit of a gathering for dungeons at the weekend [Fri or Sat or both] and you are more than welcome to join in.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader