ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
MintyBadger

ESO Application

Post by MintyBadger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:02 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
I'm applying for Elder Scrolls Online and my account name is @MintyBadger. My main is a DPS stamina werewolf templar (approx 400cp) but I'm also leveling a magicka vamp templar healer (approx lvl 28).

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
My partner and myself are looking for a small guild to call home (He's will apply separately at some point). We found you after someone posted on a thread I had made on the official forums looking for a home.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
Honestly, we just want a small group of friendly helpful people to do some stuff with. There is nothing worse than being in some giant guild with 500 members where no-one knows anyone and you end up being just a number. We want to belong somewhere where people will chat and have fun and aren't afraid to try things out of the ordinary....the meta gets boring.

What can you expect from us? Well, if you are a good fit for us, you can expect us to be active (although not every night as...life, you know), you can expect us to chat and help out when needed, you can expect us to be polite, mature and not all drama'y (if that's even a word). We both enjoy a good laugh and a bit banter.

4. What activities do you like doing ingame?
We are generally up for anything and everything. We love a challenge and are currently trying to duo as much content as we can including veteran dungeons. We PVP on occasions and both craft.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Oh God, where to start. Personally I've been playing MMO's since the first Everquest. Mainly I played FFXI for about 8 years and my partner and I ran a large guild there for many years. We moved to FFXIV and played that for about 5 years and also ran a guild there. We only recently handed the reigns of that guild over to our officers and came here. We've played ESO on and of over the years, dipping in and out, but with our guild leading days behind us (bit old now and life is busy enough without a second "online gaming" job) we have moved to ESO as our main game.

There have been other MMO's in between times, but nothing much to speak of.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
My real name is Emma and I'm not saying how old I am, but this was my first computer. ScardyFox is my other half.

I live here and very much enjoy eating this, this and drinking this.

I have two of theseone of these and one of these. (although those are not the exact ones).

I do this in one of these for a living. So that means weekends and being on call.

That's me in a nutshell....

Nice to meet you :)

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Yes, I can....but don't ask me how much older or I might cry.
I'm just your average, everyday, run of the mill anthropomorphic personification

Davhek

Re: ESO Application

Post by Davhek » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Hello there.

I like badgers.

I like mints.

I am a simple man.

I like the application, felt like reading a presentation.

Glad to have you on board.

We have a very active discord where you can chat for any mmo, single player game, or anything else you'd like.

We'll sort you out in game when someone is online.

https://discord.gg/aDdEkR
Also known as Radly or Rads

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 am

Hi and thanks for such a lovely and informative application.

We have many Dog and Cat lovers in the guild so you will fit right in there.

Look forward to meeting you in game and showing off my new bikini or its posh name being - Lizardly Four Fabric Skirt.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Yarissa

Post by Yarissa » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:43 am

and Welcome to someone else from God's Own County
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO