SWTOR Application / Grindmil

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Grindmil

SWTOR Application / Grindmil

Post by Grindmil » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi All,

I really liked the description of the guild and would like to apply:

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
I'm applying for SWTOR. I am a returning player and my main character's name is Grindmil (empire side). I am still leveling him up and have some other alts on both empire and republic side. Do no have any lvl 70 characters yet and I am not in any other guilds.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

Read the datacron event invite on reddit. Then visited your website and liked the description.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

I am looking for a casual guild to enjoy good company while playing the game. I am currently playing as preferred status as I am doing the class stories and want to see the other story content from the expansions. I really like PvP and would want to queue together for warzones which would bypass my limit as f2p as long as one team member has a subscription. Will also happily participate in any sub-70 events.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Class stories, other story content, PvP. Not very interested in end game activities (other than maybe ranked PvP...but for now I want to enjoy the stories and group for sub-70 warzones)

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
ESO, GW2, Starcraft 2, FIFA all sorts, single player games, mostly RPGs. Favorite series: Mass Effect, Witcher, Fallout, TES.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
Friends call me Adi. I'm from Romania. Am 31 years old. I'm a very tech savy person and a big sci fi fan. Curious and friendly.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please
Yes, born in 86.

Grindmil

Re: SWTOR Application / Grindmil

Post by Grindmil » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Short edit on number 2: I just realized I didn't find out about the guild from reddit but rather the recruitment post on the SWTOR official forum.

juflex

Re: SWTOR Application / Grindmil

Post by juflex » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:25 pm

Welcome to our home.
We have a guild also on dark side, the most of us we are active on republic side.

If you still want to join us and contact us in-game.