ESO application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Kallona

ESO application

Post by Kallona » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:18 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO. I have several characters but currently mostly use lv41 sorc khajiit K'alla, or lv22 DK orc Dumugrak. @Kallona

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I went to check the game forums to see if I could find some reasonable guild. Saw your post and... well you just had "casual" written in it enough many times that I read further. I want to advance in the game and see places and do things, but I'm dead tired irl and I need the game and the community to be a fun and relaxing experience.
Also you have history so you probably know what you're doing.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I'm looking for relaxing and understanding atmosphere of real life. Also being welcoming for new people, since ESO is the very first MMO I've ever played. I've never considered myself MMO personality (more like a lone wolf) but Elder Scrolls games finally brought me here - and I have enjoyed it so much that I'm finally ready to reach beyond the solo playing tendencies.
While I can be shy at first, once I get comfortable the guild can expect eagerness and loyalty from me, and availability through discord most of the day. I'm still low level but I'm ready to help where I can. Also offering black humor and friendly sarcasm.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Roaming every corner and nook, ransacking every barrel, fishing all the fishes, picking all the flowers, probably trying to get on top of that ridiculous stone column for 15 minutes, staring at the glowy mushrooms in caves from different angles, taking selfies with my lynx pet... wait do these count as activities? I mean so far I've just done questing, leveling and exploring and I like it all.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Skyrim, Morrowind, (Oblivion just irritated me), Assanssin's Creeds, Styx... I have ridiculous number of bought but unplayed games because I always get stuck on just one game for years. I like openworld, stealth and pretty nature (+ good music). Zero MMO experience before ESO.
PC has always been my only platform, but my gaming history starts from some ancient Alley Cat, Commander Keen, Jazz Jackrabbit and Hover! games.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm 28, I live far up in the cold North in Arctic Circle, Finland. In my house there are two khajiiti babies living (younger has wares, older has to rely in thieving), and I hope to get baby of my own race soon. I'm burdened with a job that's slowly killing me, but I try to work on proper stuff to which I have education in my free time (doing and selling art, drawing webcomic).
Other interests: Culture history, folklore, traditional handicrafts, wild food, carnivorous plants.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Yeah. I can buy alcohol - though I don't drink any, but for watercolor painting it's a curious element.

juflex

Re: ESO application

Post by juflex » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Welcome to our home.
You should have the invite in your queue, after that we will provide also rights on forum and Discord access.
Invite on discord can be found on https://eternal-dawn.net with the big button "Join Server" , but please provide us with Discord name/nickname for additional rights.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Post by Malbec » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi and thanks for app

As Juflex says invite awaits

Get on Discord and be as shy as you like.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Kallona

Post by Kallona » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Sweet! Discord nickname goes Tuonenkalla, the "join server" just gives me error.

juflex

Post by juflex » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Discord invite .. sent via PM to you

Octopuss

Post by Octopuss » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:23 pm

A Finn who doesn't drink? That doesn't exist :D

Davhek

Post by Davhek » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Welcome