ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
pluto

ESO Application

Post by pluto » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:58 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO - @plutosshadow ; I'm playing mostly between 2 characters right now, Kheironn (magTemplar healer) and Sabin Snow (magSorc DPS)

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
Saw your post on the ESO forum and the friendly tone made me curious! Also was amused to see some of your folks have played TSW/SWL, don't run into that much!

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
Looking to meet new friendly folks, share knowledge/resources and find people to learn/do endgame content with in a chill manner. Really would love to learn trials with a friendly group, or even get a proper grip on some of the dungeons. Happy to contribute as I can, whether it's donating now and then to the guild bank or giving a free WW/vamp bite or helping out in gear farming runs; my healer has learned 8-9 traits in a lot of crafting lines so I can help make gear for those who want. Full disclosure though, I live in NA and during the week can only play NA evening hours, but started playing on the EU server to be with my friends who are mainly EU, who I'm still in a friends' guild with. But I'd like to meet other ESO players outside of our little circle as well, and PUGging is one of my least favorite ways to meet people. Would rather join a nice guild!

4. What activites do you like doing ingame?
My favorite thing is group endgame activities, but I also enjoy just strolling about gathering, crafting, doing more chill stuff like skyshard or lorebook hunting, public dungeons, mindless dolmen farming.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I was a singleplayer game player for a long time, mostly on console, but got sucked into MMOs when my sister dragged me into playing The Secret World. Played that a ton, even for a while as SWL, but some of the changes were not to my taste. Have also been into Warframe, Destiny 2, The Division, Ark over the past recent years.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm a vaguely shy yet occasionally goofy middle-aged cat lover who enjoys doodling incessantly over my meeting notes at work as well as writing long-winded applications to gaming guilds ;). Currently grinding my face against vMA when I can and crying a lot.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
100%, absolutely.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application

Post by Malbec » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:27 am

Hi there thanks for your app.

We have no issue with NA players, in fact we have a couple of NA players already in the guild which you would get on with well and during your peak hours if they are on too. One of them is the godmother of cats so seeing as you like cats too you can have furry conversations 🙂

An Officer will look out for you later tonight but feel free to join our Discord server by pressing the 'Connect' button on our homepage.

Yes we do have some SWL players but it is just a pop in and out on occasion type thing, mainly for the events but there is normally shouts out in Discord when that happens.

See you in game.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Kallyra

Re: ESO Application

Post by Kallyra » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:04 pm

I have sent you an in game invite
Republic Characters: Kallyra, Nathalea, Narika, Karyssa, Savinna