1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO account name: @Sulcras; The main character is: Gha'zeed.
2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I saw your post on ESO forums - liked it overall, so here I am.
3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
A care-free community that won't demand me to be online all the time. Everyone has a job and family, right?
4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Almost anything. I usually like to play solo or in a small group.
5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I played a bit of SW:ToR, TSW/SWL, and a few more.
6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I am a casual player. I tend to jump on and off games, so I can occasionally take a break from playing games (hope it's acceptable here, lol). I also suffer from altohoism and it's hard for me to stay with the same class or build for long.
7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
I am, but I won't scan my ID to prove it, lol.