ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Anemoi

ESO Application

Post by Anemoi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:06 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

Hi I’m apllying for ESO and my toons name is Anemoi.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

Came across it on the ESO forums and I like what was said.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

Fun and fun! I’m pretty committed once I get going, infact I always am!!

4. What acitivites do you like doing in game?

I enjoy the dungeons, and I wanna get into trials. Outside that I tend to get my crafting dailies done and a few world events. Currently progressing through Summerset.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

First MMO was wow. I started in early TBC, started raiding around 8 months later as a Mage, then resto Druid end game. Played Mage, rogue and Druid in wotlk before becoming GM of a heroic guild in ICC, was 5% away from LK hc pre cata patch.
A mix of work and how bad cata was led to a break from wow for me, I started SWTOR on day one as a Sith Assassin, dps but tanked as well. That game died pretty fast when I returned from a long work trip, so I started Rift from day one, as a Nightblade, loved the pvp (first and last for me) more than the pve.
Returned to wow in MoP as a resto Druid before been asked to go Mage again. Had a minor break after a realm transfer to a top 100 guild which burned me out, and returned for Siege of Ogrimmar as a Warlock, got Garrosh Mythic and waited for Dreanor, received another heap expansion, didn’t play again until the end and then only with a casual guild. I had a bite for more serious raiding but held it back, a lot of offers from some of the better guilds on the realm, but I guess I just didn't wanna commit to serious raiding again. I waited for played Legion as lock still and played some of the earlier raids upto only heroic level (still in the casual guild which annoyed me at times). I became much more casual and ended up quitting again due to the state of destro they totally gutted out the great aspect of the spec/class and made essential parts of it (stuff that previously made it just work) talent choices. It was the most fluid class I have played in any MMO (in S.O.O that is) and it just worked. It was OP on some fights yes, but instead of gutting the class out, work the other classes and make them work as well. They could have just tweaked the numbers, but nooooo - anyway that + the fact no one wanted a destro for Myth+ was sad for me and caused me to leave, that's almost 2 years ago. I haven’t returned since and have bounced from MMO to MMO ever since trying to find a new home. Ive spent quite a lot of time in ESO, GW2 and Final Fantasy 14 (and flirted with others, BDO, Archeage, Bless, BnS) since I quit wow and ESO is the only one I stick to for a period longer than a few weeks.

TLDR

Wow, SWTOR, Rift, FF14, GW2, ESO

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

I’m lee and a Liverpool supporter,so not happy right now! I’m older and married ! I will tell you more as you get to know me.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Erm yes
Last edited by Anemoi on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application

Post by Malbec » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi there thanks for app

An officer will look out for you but weekends we give them a bit of time off and they can be doing RL stuff too.

Why not pop in our Discord server and say hi it’s easier to pick youup then.

Lol Liverpool ;) Chelsea fan here but although we had a rubbish season we won something :P

Mal

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Anemoi

Post by Anemoi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Wow don't do apps on an iPhone, they always think they know best, best go through and edit this.

Chelsea..... urgh haha
Last edited by Anemoi on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anemoi

Post by Anemoi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Malbec wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:03 pm
Hi there thanks for app

An officer will look out for you but weekends we give them a bit of time off and they can be doing RL stuff too.

Why not pop in our Discord server and say hi it’s easier to pick youup then.

Lol Liverpool ;) Chelsea fan here but although we had a rubbish season we won something :P

Mal
What are the details?

Kallyra

Post by Kallyra » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:32 am

Hi there and welcome to Eternal Dawn. I have sent you an in game invite. Please let me know if you don't receive it.
Republic Characters: Kallyra, Nathalea, Narika, Karyssa, Savinna
Imperial Characters: Ziiya, Jalyssa, Janesa, Danicka, Nadeena
ESO: @Kallyra
Origin ID: CaptainSarcasm
Xbox Live/PSN: ​Poltekolt