ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Feelsgudman

ESO Application

Post by Feelsgudman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:58 am

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO - Feelsgudman
2Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I was playing for a bit by my own and wanted to look for an guild, and found your post on the eso froum.
3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
Because i just started with the game and don´t rly know anything how it rly is working i´m just looking for a a guild to chill in and have fun and explore the whole content with other ppl. When i´m in the End game i´m kinda looking for an guild that does the endgame content and tries to do it on the hardest mode aswell. I´m a Hardcore Raider in Wow or atleast was so i´m not new to the MMo scene. You can expect hours of fun and also dedication to the guild in the later stages of the game.
4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
At the moment i just started playing so i´m not rly in a high level but i´m more of the pve guy runing dungeons and gear up and then doing the hardcore stuff at the end.
5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
As is said above i played WoW for over 12 years and played a while everquest 2 aswell a few hours in swtor.
6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
My name is Mario and i´m from Germany i´m 21 years old and work as an Website designer. My hobbies are mostly playing video games and playing football. I´m a funny guy and understand a lot of humor. Its also hard for me to say no to someone so if you have something to do and you don´t want to do it alone ask me and you almost always get a yes :P
7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Well if you want an photo of my id you can have that if you want to :) but yes i´m over 18

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application

Post by Malbec » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi and thanks for your app.

An officer will look out for you and get you an invite as soon as possible.

Why not join our Discord server and say hi and an Officer will pick you up a bit quicker, we slack coming to the forums as it all happens in Discord now. Just click 'Connect' from our homepage.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader