ESO application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Anubisath

ESO application

Post by Anubisath » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:21 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

Game: ESO
Character: Lokerna Thrakk UserID:@Anubisaeth

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

I saw the post on the official forums and it sounded interesting, also seemed like a nice guild. Liked the detailed post on forums.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

Playing solo is getting a bit boring so thought that it would be nice to find someone to chat with while playing, and do some group content from time to time. These days I'm mostly doing things slowly so mainly looking for a community to have fun with.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?

Everything, although these days I'm more into PvE stuff but I do PvP from time to time. Usually just running around around Summerset doing Geysers, gathering crafting mats and searching for those chests. Came back to ESO after 2 year break so currently enjoying it again while playing a warden.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

Started a long time with WoW, and then every major MMORPG that came after it, but stayed in WoW longest, from release until the end of WOTLK.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

Hi, my name is Goran. I come from Croatia. Working as a teacher, teaching at the elementary school (English language and a few classes of history). But moment I come home my English grammar nazi mode turns off so if you notice some mistakes that's because after whole day concentrating on speaking only English at school I relax. ;-)

7. Age: 30

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO application

Post by Malbec » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:55 am

Hi there and thanks for your app.

We slack a bit on the forums these days as we use Discord for our text and voice shenanigans.

An Officer will look out for you in game.

If you can and do not be shy pop into the Discord server and say Hi. Its easier for an Officer to see you and communicate when you are in game for an invite. Its mainly text driven chat as voice is used for Trials and maybe some dungeon nights.

Just press the connect button on our homepage :)

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader