[ESO]Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Serin

[ESO]Application

Post by Serin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:21 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
I want to apply for ESO, my character´s name is : Searin T´riztram

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I was looking through the forum and saw the post for your guild, after reading your posts i think it is exactly what i was looking for^^

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
just a group of ppl i can play with and without things i need to have or i need to do. i just want to play the way i want in my spare time after work. i would say about me that i am a social person and even when i dont want to talk every day in discord, i always like to chat ingame or on discord. i also want to say, that i have an national gw2 community guild (only austrian) and i am part of the managment in this guild, my main focus is at the moment eso, but i will play gw2 every few days at least a short time.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
sofar i just like to quest my way trough tamriel, just started again with a character and i´m only lvl 18 atm. but i´m open fore pvp and raids as well.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I startet my mmo career with Aion, played for a few months Tera and endet up at Guild Wars2. I also pre oderet eso back in the old days, but after playing the beta i was really disappointed and never activatet the finished game. A few months back my boyfriend got back and i saw how much it improved and give it a second try. now i realy enjoy playing it

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
My Name is Ela, i´m 26 and come from Austria. I work full time as an Master Upholsterer, live together with my bf and our two cats in one of the oldest citys in Austria. Beside the love fore mmo´s i´m also a big tv-show and movie geek and i like to play pen and paper with friends on weekends. Sometimes i go outside, mostly for my other hobby my oltimer (vespa 200 rally).

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
i can confirm if it is not enough to say that in my childhood it was the hottest shit to have a game boy color or a tamagochi and that i lisend my bedtime story on a cassette^^

Mord

Re: [ESO]Application

Post by Mord » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:39 am

Hey there Serin.

Thank you for your application! We already have quite a few cat-lovers in the guild so not sure if I wanna let you in as I'm a dog person... ;)

Ok, fine. One of the officers will send you a guild invite as soon as we can. I'm at work so I'll send you one after I get home unless someone else beats me to it. Giving you member access to Discord as well.

Welcome to ED!

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: [ESO]Application

Post by Malbec » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am

Hi and thanks for your app.

Hope you are guilded now and feel free to join our Discord server where we hang out.

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader