SWTOR Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Benschmark

SWTOR Application

Post by Benschmark » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:46 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
SWTOR - Feyaara

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
Already joined the guild in-game.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
Done pretty much everything story-wise so now looking for the group activities. Never done an operation so hoping for some guidance on the mechanics of these which I can use to help others out where and when needed. I'll help anyone out with quests, flashpoints and heroics

4. What activities do you like doing ingame?
Story-based missions and content, PvE. No interest in PVP but I definitely want to get in on the endgame activities where groups are required. I like to craft as well and have alts focused on different crew skills so I can armour up my characters without spending too many credits on GTN

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
I've always been mostly a single player story-focused person. My fave game series of all time is Mass Effect and play all of them through back-to-back at least twice a year. I also like Witcher, Batman Arkham series, Assassins Creed. SWTOR was my first MMO and have played it since Beta. Took some time away after I completed all the stories

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I'm Ben from Leeds in the UK. 35 years old. Big sci-fi fan, avid reader and writer - debut novel out early 2019! :)

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
Oh yes most definitely!