SWTOR Application - Nima F'tal

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Nima F'tal

SWTOR Application - Nima F'tal

Post by Nima F'tal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Hey,
My username is sort of my main character at the moment. I deleted my old ones. I've been playing on and off since headstart. Sadly that's a couple of years in between. I have a pretty busy life, so kind of forced to choose what I do and when I do it. So you can call me a casual player with invested interest in some activities. That sometimes changes around. Anyway... here goes!:

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
SWTOR, Nima F'tal

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I have a friend in the guild that joined before me. Exzhul Kynn.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
Looking to socialize while I enjoy the game on my limited time. What I expect from a guild is a friendly atmosphere with new players to get to know and maybe run activities with. :)

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Anything but PVP and RP. I struggle with one, when I do feel like partaking, and the other I don't wish to invest time in.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
In SWTOR? I played headstart and raided a little. I played WoW and raided and its my longest played MMO. I've played a bunch of other MMOs in the past. Currently trying out FFXIV too. I play a lot of xbox and got plenty of SP-games. I'm a hoarder. :P

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I work rotations running a big heating plant for one of the major cities in Sweden. In my off hours... I'm either asleep or too tired to do anything specific. But... I guess I read a bunch, play a ton of games and watch my fav shows from anime or non anime.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
I can confirm that I'm above 30! :(

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,
Mike