ESO Aplication

A public forum for guests and non-members.
naughtydred

ESO Aplication

Post by naughtydred » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO - Naughtydred

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
ESO Forum post

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I am looking for a group that is friendly, mature (as in not toxic) and that uses comms in game and some form of messaging service like Slack or Discord out of game.

What I can offer is not a lot really, other then a member that is kind, that wants to really get involved with the group and who is happy to enjoy all aspects of the game (though PvP is where my heart is in any game)

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
Most of them really, PvP is my biggest interest ATM, but is also where I have the least experience

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Multiplayer: Battlefield (but not since PS3) EvE online
Single Player: Mostly RPG, strategy or FPS but not played a single player game for a few years now.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I am 28, employed on the bottom rung and my son is the most important thing in my life. I like the idea of having friends, one time I did actually see one drop but I lost out on the roll :(

I have been playing ESO a little while now, though I would consider myself to still be a complete newb, not only in ESO but in this kind of MMO in general (really my only online gaming experience is EvE Online). In EvE I helped run groups for a bit even ran one myself and then dropped back to just casual, for fun FCing as my I had a kid and could not offer the time commitment.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
I confirm I am over the age of 18.

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Aplication

Post by Malbec » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Welcome and thanks for your app.

We use Discord just to slack from work and some voice coms but not been much in ESO as people are levelling and listening to quest stories etc.

Eventually when we get some higher level players and the Veteran dungeons start and maybe some PvP the comms will kick in but join Discord anyway 😀
naughtydred wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm
I like the idea of having friends, one time I did actually see one drop but I lost out on the roll :(
That tickled me 😂

Mal🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

naughtydred

Post by naughtydred » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:44 pm

That's cool about having not many on yet, at least you got the service set up to use :) I will join the discord group now.

Alaysa

Post by Alaysa » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Welcome to the community! Hope you have a good time :)

See you on Discord!