ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Noobaru

ESO Application

Post by Noobaru » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Hey!

1. I would like to apply for ESO. Main character name is Merrarilmon.

2. I was told on reddit by anteater_43 to apply here.

3. Been playing for about a month casually, still low level though, but getting there. I would just like to relax and play casually with other members, maybe do some talking (I see you also have discord) to socialize. Have no idea what guild can expect from me, I'm still a newbie here. I can maybe crack a few jokes from time to time. People usually laugh with me (or is it at me? hmmm). :)

4. As far as activities are concerned. I just like to do casual questing, group dungeons etc. Would I guess try PvP too, when it will come to that. Sounds damn fun.

5. I always liked playing MMOs, tried a million of them, but none really stuck, because I was always playing alone, which gets boring soon. Now, I found ESO, which I think is one of the best MMOs out there to play right now. But none of my friends want to play MMOs, not even co-op games, haha. So I thought, heck, I'll just post to reddit and maybe someone will grab me.

Other than that, I mostly play single player games in genres like RPG, action adventure and hybrids.

6. OK, so the longer part. :) Name is Jure (that's George in english), I'm from Slovenia and I'm 27 years old. Still a student, got my bachelor's in chemistry a year ago, now going for master's. But that's just my hobby I guess, hah. Have a knack for science, but too lazy to do any extra exploring. :) Real passion was always computers and internet. I remember the day I discovered the web. Tractor beam, pulled me right in. But I discovered games before that, when I still had them on CDs (got internet when I was 15 in 2005) and even before that on my first PC at just 3 years old. I always considered myself more of a tester rather than a hardcore gamer, been enjoying testing new games ever since. Other than that my hobbies include playing guitar and occasional scale modelling. My passion is also watching movies and series (I always hated reading books, sad). Don't know what else to tell you. Would play ESO with my gf, but do not want to get her into this. She doesn't even have a PC (has Mac). She sometimes plays LOL here on mine for 10 hours straight. Don't want to be responsible for her playing games for a week straight and forgetting to eat, haha. So, I just leave it at that and I am trying to find other people to play with. :)

Yarissa

Re: ESO Application

Post by Yarissa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 am

Welcome

We will get an in game invite to you as soon as possible, but in the meantime,feel free to join the madness in our discord - usually just text chat during the working day.

See you in game soon
Yarissa (et al) and Darth Hassira in SWTOR
@Yarissa in ESO
Yarissa in SWL
Yarissa in Rift

Ask me for a guild invitation in any of these games :D

Noobaru

Re: ESO Application

Post by Noobaru » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey, thanks. Will accept invite ASAP, been away for 10 days, will probably start playing tomorrow.