ESO app

A public forum for guests and non-members.
mimland

ESO app

Post by mimland » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:06 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
ESO Dalanja @mimland If I can call any of my chars a main that is. I usually got a char for every occation, but that one is the only one at lvl 50 at the moment.

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
I recently remembered I had this game and started playing a couple of months ago. I got it on release but had a lot of trouble playing it due to some technical stuff that noone seemed to be able to help me solve so I shelfed it and forgot about it. Been looking for a social guild on the more mature side and stumbled across your thread on the ESO forums. Since I also play SWTOR from time to time I found this might be a good fit in more than one way.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?
I'm looking for a social environment where I can hang out and have a chat and maybe find some more people to play with. I'm usually paired up with my brother (who might also apply here) and we usually do stuff together but since we both hate pugging we have been looking for a guild were we could meet some likeminded players to try out more of the group content. I usually try to help when I can, I'm still learning so I might not have much tips and tricks to share but I do what I can. I usually try to chat and be friendly unless I'm doing something that requires my full concentration.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?
So far I have mostly quested and done a couple of dungeons that can be twomanned. I want to try out some more group things but I don't want to pug since I'm still learning. Haven't tried any PVP but I'm guessing I would suck at it since I'm more of a I play what I find fun and not so much what is the most efficient which usually doesn't work well in PVP. So far in every game I played I have been more about PVE though.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
Started playing computer games on a C64 and have played all kinds of games since. Started MMOs with a short dabble in Star wars galaxies before that went under and moved on to WoW which I stuck with for several years, been about 4 years since I played it now though. Played a few other MMOs along the way but none really stuck until I started out on SWTOR during pre-release. Been playing that on and off since then. Got ESO on release but didn't play it much since I had so much technical issues with it that noone seemed to be able to solve so only played for a short while back then. A couple of months ago I remembered I had it and installed it and now I'm kinda hooked. I also play some single player games of differente genres.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
I was born in Finland almost 40 years ago. The past few years I decided I wanted to do something new so I went back to university again, got about a year left on that. I read and spend way too much time on my computer when I'm not doing serious life stuff.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
I'll turn 40 in less than a month so unless my math really fails me I'm pretty certain that isn't an issue.

Davhek

Re: ESO app

Post by Davhek » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:07 pm

Hey there, thanks for the application.

We play a LOT of games around here. From great MMO's like ESO to shite MMO's like swtor :P , to single player games!

We will be sure to throw you an invite in game and please join our discord where we discuss all day long about the most pointless things possible and argue with each other.
Also known as Radly or Rads

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO app

Post by Malbec » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:10 am

Welcome to ED

Mal 🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader