ESO Application

A public forum for guests and non-members.
Ridgeback

ESO Application

Post by Ridgeback » Wed May 23, 2018 10:59 pm

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?

ESO - Account - Ridgeback_UK / Character Gabriel and Gabrijela Avidius

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.

Been browsing the ESO forum for a few days looking at guilds and liked what I saw when reading your advert there. Mostly the casual aspect stood out as there are way too many elitist groups around it seems which is fine but that isn't what I am after.

3. What are you looking for in a guild and what can a guild expect from you?

I'm just looking for a guild which has an active playerbase where I can contribute, have a bit of banter and once I am geared / levelled I can help out other players.

4. What acitivites do you like doing ingame?

I mostly play PvE with a dash of PvP, hoping to push through the quest lines in the next week while also getting levels up on my two characters (Stam DK and MagSource), crafting is a big part of my play too so I am working on research at present to get decent sets unlocked. I do dungeons but haven't had chance to do the end-game stuff yet.

5. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.

Eve Online was my first MMO and it managed to take 6 years of my life away, did pretty much everything you could do in that game, was a diplomat and (terrible) fleet commander for a ~1800 member alliance for a time. Overall my gaming has been a mixed bag though with SP games and MP games, 2k+ hours in Ark, love Europa Universialis and other Paradox games, also used to play Arma way too much in a mil-sim group.

6. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.

A thirty-something Brit from up north, not much to say though really, I should probably be doing something more productive with my life but companies keep making some damn good games.

7. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?

Think my first game was Ecco the Dolphin for the SEGA Mega Drive, gaming has certainly changed since then...

Malbec
Adjudicator

Re: ESO Application

Post by Malbec » Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 am

Hi there and thanks for your app.

You certainly sound like an EDer. An officer will look out for you in game later today or tonight.

Feel free to join our Discord server though by clicking the 'Connect' button on our home page.

I loved Ecco the Dolphin and many more titles on the Mega Drive 🙂

See you in game.

Mal🍷

Toonage
Malbec-Sonvida - ESO Officer
Malbec-Donapaula - Alt ESO Officer
Jacqques - Rift Guild Leader
Malbec - SWL Cabal Leader

Kallyra

Re: ESO Application

Post by Kallyra » Thu May 24, 2018 8:52 am

Hi there

I have sent you an in game invite. It should be there the next time you log in. Please let me know if you don't receive it and I will resend 😊

Welcome to Eternal Dawn
Republic Characters: Kallyra, Nathalea, Narika, Karyssa, Savinna
Imperial Characters: Ziiya, Jalyssa, Janesa, Danicka, Nadeena
ESO: @Kallyra
Origin ID: CaptainSarcasm
Xbox Live/PSN: ​Poltekolt