• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Hey,

Just thought I’d leave a quick post to say that I’m still alive lol

I may be absent for quite some time however, for it’s my birthday this month and have lots of things planned, trips to London and such, also dealing with some troublesome wisdom teeth coming through 🙁 ouch

But I’ll be back soon enough, kicking ass (or getting my ass kicked) as per!

See y’all soon!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up and good luck with all the birthday funzies (sounds exciting) and the wisdom tooth (sounds less exciting).

Look forward to seeing you back in action against your Archnemesis 2.0 (Operator IX HM).

edadmin
    Keymaster

Birthday Month! Now Makk & I always do Birthday Eve, Birthday and Birthday Boxing… and that may stretch us out even a week depending on how the weekends fall… But taking a month! Well that’s just royalty behaviour.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@NoeNoa wrote:

Birthday Month! Now Makk & I always do Birthday Eve, Birthday and Birthday Boxing… and that may stretch us out even a week depending on how the weekends fall… But taking a month! Well that’s just royalty behaviour.

Mrs. Alatar has been very nice to me, spoiled rotten this month lol, but missing you all!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Pictures, we want pictures.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.