About Us Forums Guest Area Guest Lounge application: any room for a clueless noob?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1. Rift. Main character Esmarilda, lvl25 mage. Different gender from rl but couldn’t stand the thought of a gandalf character, I get to see that face every time I look in a mirror.

2. After reading through 4 pages in the rift guild forum this was the first group post I could actually understand most of what was said. Hoping you’re as freindly as you appear.

3. Space invaders, asteroids, manic miner, jet set willy, pac man, Doom, Doom2, dukenukem, WoW (gave up on it as after 2 months as the only conversations with other players consisted of “no I don’t want to join your guild/ fight a duel/ give you money”). Fairly new to MMOs but willing to learn.

4. I’m not old, I’ve just been around a long time. I refuse to act my age as most people my age are miserable old gits. I don’t expect younger people to respect me just cos I remember to keep breathing. In rl former biker, historical re-enactor, larper. Now reached the age where I don’t have to work and have time to practice new skills. More concerned with having fun than levelling up or achieving anything.

5. As a teenager I lived through Beatlemania, I saw the first moon landing live on tv, I watched Pink Floyd the first time they did a free concert in hyde park. I don’t bother reading history books anymore, I just remember stuff.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@ravensrod wrote:

3. Space invaders, asteroids, manic miner, jet set willy, pac man, Doom, Doom2, dukenukem

Your in 😀

Thank you for your App. There is activity in the Guild but it is somewhat quieter than usual due to a big ball of fire and the World Cup.

Someone will look out for you in game when on or just pop us a Guild invite request via the Guild tool in game.

Welcome to the mad….er fun house 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

*dies* 😀 love your app! You are more than welcome you will be perfect 😛

@ravensrod wrote:

1. Rift. Main character Esmarilda, lvl25 mage. Different gender from rl but couldn’t stand the thought of a gandalf character, I get to see that face every time I look in a mirror.

2. After reading through 4 pages in the rift guild forum this was the first group post I could actually understand most of what was said. Hoping you’re as freindly as you appear.

3. Space invaders, asteroids, manic miner, jet set willy, pac man, Doom, Doom2, dukenukem, WoW (gave up on it as after 2 months as the only conversations with other players consisted of “no I don’t want to join your guild/ fight a duel/ give you money”). Fairly new to MMOs but willing to learn.

4. I’m not old, I’ve just been around a long time. I refuse to act my age as most people my age are miserable old gits. I don’t expect younger people to respect me just cos I remember to keep breathing. In rl former biker, historical re-enactor, larper. Now reached the age where I don’t have to work and have time to practice new skills. More concerned with having fun than levelling up or achieving anything.

5. As a teenager I lived through Beatlemania, I saw the first moon landing live on tv, I watched Pink Floyd the first time they did a free concert in hyde park. I don’t bother reading history books anymore, I just remember stuff.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Lovely application :). I’m spamming you with guild invites in game atm, please remove the block and accept :D! The guild name is Dawn Eternal, btw, maybe that’s a bit confusing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello and welcome, you do realise now i am gonna think of you as Gandalf behind a keyboard! Look forward to catching you in game when i eventually get back on 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome and nice to meet you

Anonymous
    Inactive

awww awesome application! welcome, looking forward to meeting you :3

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the community LOVE this applications!

You will fit in perfectly, really looking forward to gaming together one day if I ever drift over to Rift, or your to SWToR.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.