About Us Forums Guest Area Guest Lounge Application to join… please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1. What game you are applying for and what is your main character’s name?
    Rift… My in-game name is Demmahom

2. Please tell us how you came to apply for Eternal-Dawn.
    I was with the White Wolves guild… but everyone I knew came here

3. It’s always interesting to know previous game experiences.
    Lots of games across all the genres. But specifically with MMOs, my experience is mainly in: Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Defiance, ESO (Beta)

4. Delight the community with a brief introduction of yourself.
    I love to chat… help… and generally have fun. I can play after work and on weekends. A game is certainly something I can make time for… in fact, I find I fit my life around games and not the other way around… which is not so easy as you get older.
    I work as an IT consultant in London for a software company… and in my spare time, I do anything from gaming, to rapping…
    I recently started to play Rift and was instantly taken with the game… moreso than with other MMOs I’ve played. Deciding to take this game seriously was why I first started searching around for a guild in a PvE shard. I wanted to join a guild that could be sort of like a home for me on Rift, with members who were helpful and funny.

5. Can you confirm you are over the age of 18 please?
    I was 15 when yoyo’s came BACK into fashion the first time (1999).

Thanks for your consideration.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to have you with us!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You will be welcomed back with open arms 🙂 I am sure someone will grab you online and chuck you an inv soon if they haven’t already. Welcome to Dawn Eternal or Eternal Dawn.. whichever way you wanna say it 😀

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome back Demma and sorry that you found out about the changes this way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome back – sorry you have had to come back to all these changes.
    😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yoyo’s I love yoyo’s haha 🙂 Welcome back 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Dav was around when they were first invented, something about Ancient Greece here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo-yo

Welcome back to a better place.

I hope all your mates are married now and you can focus on Rift 😛

edadmin
    Keymaster

(laughs) I recall buying yo-yos for my son around that time, but he was more interested in playing Ultima Online! Welcome to the community, or should I say welcome back.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahahaha… I’m so glad it’s just so friendly here. What a painless transition.

And yes, yoyo’s are the BEST! I’m bringing them back for the over 30’s of 2014. hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im so happy u join us *again*! *jumps up and down*: I miss a lot of ppl from ww…. See you online!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yay, welcome (back?)!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.