• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Hey all,

I have been a bit absent lately, I’m aware and apologies for that. It mainly comes down to two reasosn. First off, I have been insanely busy at work, often really knackered in the evenings and turning in early. That should clear up from now on.

Second is that my father in law have been ill since December (meningitis) and are now at a retraining facility. It is in these days that we will be told how much he can retrain and what is lost forever of his mental and physical abilities and that is of course very frightening to wait for (especially for my wife) and takes some toll on us.

Thought you deserved to know why I haven’t been around much. It will improve and I will try and come to as many Operations as possible 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Family first fella.

My in laws have been a part of my life, but it’s been a full part of my partners life. So anything that’s happened to them I will be there in full support at the drop of a hat.

The games will always be there as will us silly sods.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Family do come first as Mal said 🙂

Hope your father-in-law will be ok.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t worry too much about the game when there’s a lot going on elsewhere. But GW2 will be there for you when I have internet. 😉

edadmin
    Keymaster

Shit Artu, sorry to hear that. All the best and no worries !

Anonymous
    Inactive

We understand completely and wish your father in law a speedy recovery. Also hope your wife is doing all right.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I wish for a good recovery and don’t worry about the game. Real life always comes first.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Ah boss, so sorry to hear this all. Makk & I have been a bit absent lately too, but that was temporary as I got work caught up from my absence when I was ill. Family first of course, we’ll keep things ticking over this weekend.

Take care.

edadmin
    Keymaster

No worries Artu, and best wishes to your father-in-law for a good and hopefully as-near-to-complete-as-possible recovery.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh man that sounds awful 🙁 i wish u guys all the best.

Also im sorry for my own absence the past days, personal issues and illness where the reasons that i was inactive. Hope to be back soon 🙂

Cheers,

Mystic

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mysticaat wrote:

Also im sorry for my own absence the past days, personal issues and illness where the reasons that i was inactive. Hope to be back soon 🙂

Cheers,

Mystic

Hope you’ll feel better soon 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks all for the great messages 🙂 I will be back more onwards (albeit we have EXCELLENT weather these days in Denmark, so not really encouraging indoor gaming!).

Also hope you get well soon Mysti and look forward to seeing you ingame again 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to hear it. 🙂 Have thrown you an invite to the GW2 guild now that I’m back so you’ve got that waiting for you.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Mysticaat wrote:

Oh man that sounds awful 🙁 i wish u guys all the best.

Cheers,

Mystic

I hope all is well Mystic

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.