• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just realised we have forgotten one very important interest of the guild… BLOGGING!

Some of us do MMO blogs, and some do personal blogs… I will list some of the MMO blogs that I’m aware of… do add your to the thread if you are doing one… I, for one, would love to read them 😀

Xannziee’s 7 Days a Week

Missy’s Missy Mojo

Jaedia’s Jaedia’s Menagerie

Leafy’s pebbleinthemoonlight

Simcha’s Simcha’s Many Lives!

(I will apologise right now for the lack of posts in my MMO blog 8-), I kept meaning to post more… still… one day!)

I hope I haven’t missed out anybody 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh cool… no idea how I managed to include the arrow thingy! Yet not with mine…. interesting!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah when posting links that happens. Dunno what to do about that. On another note, yay bloooogs :):):)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would love to see a blog by the SW:TOR crowd if any of you do? 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

*cheer*

Anonymous
    Inactive

By the way, if you ARE considering giving blogging a bash (and I greatly recommend it, Missy can tell you how much more fun it is than it initially seems!) right now is the best time to leap in as the Newbie Blogger Initiative is going on as of.. yesterday. There’s a great bunch of people behind it purely there to promote gaming blogging and help newbies along. It’s totally inclusive, fun, and friendly! There are guides and advice and things going on. Take a look if at all interested. 🙂 There’s lots you can do and these guys are there to help not just bloggers but podcasters, streamers, youtubers.. anything like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the recommendation, I certainly agree, blogging is fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah is more fun then I actually imagined 🙂 And glad I started, no matter what the content may be its fun hobby to have for urself!

Anonymous
    Inactive

So a bit of a question really, uhm.. I know jaedia has her little avatar image, picture or what I should call it, for her avatar here, and on her blog. I just wondered where you found it/who made it ? Id like to have some sort of avatar/image that I can have as sort of my own, for my blog, thats kinda my logo 🙂 that charactarises me 🙂 If u understand what Im trying to say lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Missy wrote:

So a bit of a question really, uhm.. I know jaedia has her little avatar image, picture or what I should call it, for her avatar here, and on her blog. I just wondered where you found it/who made it ? Id like to have some sort of avatar/image that I can have as sort of my own, for my blog, thats kinda my logo 🙂 that charactarises me 🙂 If u understand what Im trying to say lol.

nevermind 🙂 I found a avatarmaker, im going with that. My boyfriend is gonna draw something better with that as a base 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like a good idea Missy 🙂 I used to use a drawing of WoW’s Simcha that a guild friend drew for my birthday… not sure whether to use that one or not as I no longer play WoW mmm.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Get someone to draw that awesome looking elf you have from rift, as shes gorgeus with her dark skin!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Missy wrote:

Sorry for my lack of presence, tough with such weird temporary internet!
    I actually commissioned somebody to art me up a chibi. 🙂 Cost me about £7.. ish? I forget now, was early December. Roughly $10. Mine was done by.. Yoshiebutt but there are LOADS out there. Check Deviantart/Tumblr/etc. 😀

edadmin
    Keymaster

Made this sticky to be followed easily.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Davhek wrote:

Made this sticky to be followed easily.

Ahh thanks 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.