About Us Forums General Discussion New Members Finally introducing myself

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone. For those of you who don’t know me my name is Manny. I’m 43 years old. I’ll be married 20 years on May 28 2014. I’m also a father of 2 boys (Noah 14,Evan 11) and a girl
    (Isabella 8). This is my first mmo. I got hooked from the first day I installed it after it was released.

I have 8 toons just on the Rep side some of them haven’t been added to the guild yet, but should be happening soon.

Chaos-reborn
    M’anny-reborn
    Nemesis-reborn
    Hardguns-reborn
    Jade-reborn

If there is any 1 who needs help with lvling or just wants some info, I will do my best to assist in anyway I can.

Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome to the forums and from the Rift side.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome, welcome 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Community

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome Reborn 🙂 Though it seems a bit odd to say, since we’ve been playing together a bit now.

Really happy that you have decided to join us and help us progress and contribute to the anarchy that is our mumbles chats.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Hey Manny,

We’ve spoken a few times on Mumbles but good to see you on the forums.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums Manny! What gorgeous names you have given your children! You have so quickly become such a respected and welcome member of the community, so glad you have joined the forums now too – and let the Rift side say hello.

Looking forward to you getting back from you work trip. And if you see or hear from C’leste tell her she is missed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kia Ora me amo.
    For those of you who don’t speak Maori (it’s a real language) I said Hello my friend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.