About Us Forums RIFT RIFT Events Friday 6 June – T1 Sliver

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Time – TBA

400 Hit/Tough

Tanks
    Radly

Healers
    Simcha – DPS
    Armiheous – confirmed last night

DPS
    Malbec – 61 Archon or DPS
    Yarissa
    Spate – Tank, heals and support [8:15]
    Wolfkin
    Xannziee
    Rockerius

edadmin
    Keymaster

If a tank is needed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would like to DPS this (healing not yet up to scratch – Radly breathes sigh of relief!) :mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Available 8:15 hopefully

Damage
    Tank / Raid Heals
    Bard

edadmin
    Keymaster

I put in a maybe becuse its a few days ahead but i update once i am sure.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Still to startingtime announced?

edadmin
    Keymaster

5 sign ups no start, let alone a time.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Well it might be easier for people to either jay or nay if they knew what hour to start ish 🙄

Free bumps btw in case people missed the post!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Come on Rifters sign up.

Without the numbers it will probably be Experts, old content or level levelers. 😀

I am in game tonight so will get /poke the none forum peeps, I would appreciate it if others could as well 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is not very helpful I know, still, I might be around 🙂

DPS/Heal

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Simcha wrote:

This is not very helpful I know, still, I might be around 🙂

DPS/Heal

It all helps Sim, communication is a wonderful tool when trying to arrange something :mrgreen:

edadmin
    Keymaster

I assume this will be too late for me again, so I’ll probably not be around.

edadmin
    Keymaster

OK – I have a proposal…

I understand the issue with time fully but there is not much I can do about it at the moment unless someone can come to me with any ideas as I have none except the following.

Speaking with a good friend of mine via the excellent invention called texting I was reminded that we took down the first Boss quite easily with 9 players.

By easily I mean we brought it down quite quickly, no deaths and minimal stress on healing considering a strong healer was having power issues at the time.

Therefore, would you like to zone in to IDH as 8 men as early as we can Friday and give that a go?

I think it would be ok on the first Boss, and a bit more challenging on the 2nd but doable with the right fire power.

Until such time as we level more members, gear them up and recruit more, this is the best I can come up with but there are players that could sign up if they are not busy and as I said I will give them a poke tonight or one of you guys can for me.

As the evening moves on maybe more will log and fill the spaces for the third and possibly 4th Boss.

What say thee?

Mal

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be on at or before 8:15 UK time, ready to zone in.
    With 8 or more we can take the first boss in 10 minutes and the second in 30.
    Two pieces of loot between 8 gives good odds 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Even players who’s done this long time, and who does T1-T2 and T3 raids, doesn’t even do it with less than 10, if 1 drops off, no one is continuing until the 10th is replaced.
    Without experience would be foolish to do it with less than 10.
    Of course unless you are meaning the normal version of it.
    I have IDH and TotDQ done as I need it to get better gear, and I need the marks to upgrade what I already have on my rogue.

If you are thinking of other event to do, I haven’t done the normal versions of these at all, none, zero lol
    So I have no clue at all of lower raids. Would love to do some tho, and as well with Aqua, shes not up geared, and I’m a fuzz and very insecure to play with cleric anything else that the daily insta adventures, some wf’s, lately not even that since I die very easily, I am lvl 59 and am set with ppl who are top geared, so I am loosing out in that.

I had a hard and very busy day yesterday, and I had an ache in my wrist that make me grin with funny faces when I was playing later on.

Today I have not been ingame yet, I have been cleaning the house and I’m trying to do some “carpenter” work in my bathroom lol. All my hallway is filled with stuff from my bathroom, but I need to do it with pauses since it’s tiring out my wrist. 😥

So I really want to know what is planned and if I possibly could make part of it? Just not those 10 men raids.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.