About Us Forums General Discussion New Members Greetings gamers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Heypeople and almost people. It’s just your soon to be benevolent dictator. Nah that takes too much effort. I’ll settle for something else, like head chef.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, sorry I can’t really go into much detail, I’m low on time and wasn’t online when you was recruited!

NoeNoe was the Recruiter that recruited you, I’m sure you’ll get along with her just fine.

You’ll probably meet Makk soon, that’s Noe’s husband. I’m certain you’ll meet Speed and Quick at some point too, they’re mostly on their characters named Speedstress and Quickblast, respectively.

Artucrus is our guild leader, some of the Eternal Dawn members have been gaming together since around 1999, so we’re all very friendly, I’m a fairly new addition to the guild, but I do know that the guild took a positive turn after Artu and some other members of ‘Whitewolves’ branched off and created Eternal Dawn. (Excuse me if my history’s off, I heard all of this from Noe at like 11PM so you can see why it may be off)

We’re very friendly and very social too, if you have problems with one of the other guild members just try and make up over a Correlian Cocktail in a cantina somewhere! Most of us are forgiveful and not very shouty.

I’m not sure whether you have Mumble, but if you do then be sure to come online and chat with us!
    The Server Info Is As Follows:

IP: eternal-dawn.mumble.com
    Port: 9985
    Password: edawn

If you don’t have mumbles, it’s free, so why not download it?

Link: ↓http://www.mumble.com/

Mumble Server
    Get a Mumble Server Today!

I think I speak for all of us when I say we wish you a very good time in our guild, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks Sai, wonderful welcome.

And welcome welcome Odilen. Head Chef! Yum, I want a carrot cake plies, craving a bit of cake today. 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome amongst us 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

@NoeNoa wrote:

I want a carrot cake plies, craving a bit of cake today. 🙂

Tough all we have is this sludge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome dude, ill have a bacon cheeseburger please 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seriously all we have is sludge. Well until next time a shipment comes in…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Belated welcome! :geek:

edadmin
    Keymaster

How is the studying going Odilen? You coming back to us soon?

Anonymous
    Inactive

TBH not til later this week at best.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.