• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Hi all,

So guild ships are coming, and we’re all very excited about that – we’re gonna get one of those fuckers.

Now we currently have no idea what they will cost – but since it will be a common ship for all of us, we think it is fair, that we all chip in. So we have set up a way to start setting aside money for our spaceship

A character has been created named GuildSpaceshipSaving – our suggestion is that everytime you do a guild Operation, Flashpoint or PvP you send the money you make to this character. We then keep track of the money here. Our first aim is 10 million credits – that will be revised when we know how much the ship will actually cost.

We all hope that you will go along – I think it is great if we could all chip in, that way it will really be OUR ship

CURRENT SAVINGS: 9.310.153

STRETCH GOAL 1: 10.000.000
    STRETCH GOAL 2: 25.000.000
    STRETCH GOAL 3: 50.000.000

DIFFERENCE: -689.847

NUMBER OF CONTRIBUTORS: 14

edadmin
    Keymaster

So just mucked about a bit of the SWTOR website and found some interesting numbers, that can be used to see if we are completely of course with the guild ship funding.

Apparently the Nar Shadda personal apartment costs 250K – but if you unlock three additional rooms it’s worth 1.5 million

The guild bank costs 600K.

To expect that the guild ship will cost between 5 and 10 mil is probably not far off, and then we would want to expand it and decorate it which will probably be really costly as well. So I think our aims are pretty good, and if we could get 10+ million that would be great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I read on Dulfy that producers have said the ship is something they want guilds to strive for, that they have metrics of how wealthy guilds are and will tailor costs to that average. Also another producer comment that unlocks for inside the ship are between 1-12 mil . Most guilds seem to be budgeting 50 for a full kitted out ship. Btw its the model of ship like the Telos and the other one at fleet. So gonna be pretty big. I’m looking forward to this badly. I hope we can place NPCs. Maybe we should start farming toborros every week for the ISO. Also get the whole guild to do Oricon/CV dailys once a week and use the basic coms to buy isotopes.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’m also very keen on getting my grubby paws on-board the biggest guild ship possible. Will stick some wonga in.

Dog

edadmin
    Keymaster

Might good that we keep the ship savings not in the guild bank than! If they are looking for averages. I better start farming and crafting a bit harder!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anything I make from doing things with the guild goes straight to the funding, count me in.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks Sia, you’ve been a great addition to the team.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Noe

Also, Artu, I mailed that ‘lucky’ guild asking for my credits back, they replied with

“Haha, finders keepers.”

‘SW;ToR has a nice friendly community” – Nobody Ever, 1772

edadmin
    Keymaster

Idiots!

But hey ho – you’ve helped someone get a guild ship 🙂 And learned the valuable lesson of double checking the right address when transferring large amounts ! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.