About Us Forums General Discussion General Banter Maisie Williams!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

As you all know I have been poorly, unexpected and suddenly taken to A&E and ended up in ICU. Well to cheer me up a friend of mine from Bristol who knows Maisie Williams, a.k.a Arya Stark, got her to chat to me today on FB messenger!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t know you had been that ill so hope you are feeling better, and good for you. Hope you enjoyed the chat and it cheered you up

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thats very nice. Seems like a nice girl

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feel better! No idea you had been ill.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Saw her interviewed on Sunday Brunch and such a lovely girl.

That’s so nice but get well soon Noe

😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had no idea, glad to see you’re out of ICU 🙂 Take care of yourself!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aww, get well soon! *patpat* And wow, she’s a fantastic actor and Arya is a great character! Lucky you..on that matter at least..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Get well soon! Sorry to hear that. But awesome on the Maisie Williams front!

edadmin
    Keymaster

I’m glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you are out of the hospital. Hope that you’ll make a full recovery soon, and come join us in the new cozy place that we call Extraordinary Drawer. …or something…

edadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks all for the well wishes. I am on the mend and home today, I’d post pictures of my bruised wrists(arms) where the doctors urgently accessed my arteries to get the blood thinners I needed…. However, not exactly a pleasant sight and I have something better to show off.

A good friend from Bristol I met in 2007 was up here for a visit and I was telling him how much we loved the show and discussing our favourite characters. Steve says to Makk and I, “You realise I know young Arya Stark, “Titch”, as we call her. She is a family friend!”

So when Steve heard I was ill, yesterday he arranged a quick Facebook chat and I think wow what a nice young lady to take the time from her busy life to say hello to a stranger. Steve asked I not publish this around, as it was personal contact details not meant to be shared, so I have airbrushed out some of the details. I rather we keep this within the forums here out of respect for this young lady, I already admired.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Brilliant 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Get well now @–>–>

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.