About Us Forums General Discussion TV, Movies and Music Movie Recommendations.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As the title say. Anyone seen any good movies lately ? I have not seen or hear of anything in particular of late so would be nice to get some recommendations 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Star Wars, LoTR, Harry Potter, need I say more?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Wind Rises. So much good.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Buttman and Throbbin’ 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Davhek wrote:

Buttman and Throbbin’ 😆

Do I dare to ask?

edadmin
    Keymaster

3 Days to kill
    Jack Ryan – Shadow Recruit
    American Hustle

Recent movies i’ve seen that i enjoyed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Odilen wrote:

Obviously Ive seen those tons 😛

The wind rises, is a must see for me, I love those kinds of movies. even tho i feel shattered in the inside after them 😛

edadmin
    Keymaster

I haven’t seen it recently but i’m gonna say Memento. Watch it if you haven’t

Anonymous
    Inactive

haven’t seen for ages but really loved Brotherhood of the Wolf

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Yarissa wrote:

Brotherhood of the Wolf

Lame

Anonymous
    Inactive

😮 😡 👿 😎

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Davhek wrote:

@Yarissa wrote:

Brotherhood of the Wolf

Lame

You are lame that movie is awesome 😀

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Denyus wrote:

@Davhek wrote:

@Yarissa wrote:

Brotherhood of the Wolf

Lame

You are lame that movie is awesome 😀

Ye its awesome for lame people 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Missy wrote:

@Odilen wrote:

Obviously Ive seen those tons 😛

The wind rises, is a must see for me, I love those kinds of movies. even tho i feel shattered in the inside after them 😛

Saw it in the cinema it’s.. so.. good. I cried, but it was worth it. Very uplifting too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I spend a lot of my time watching movies. The last one I saw at the cinemas though was Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It was a good movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it however Marvel movies are meant to be watched in a specific order (i.e. the ‘first’ movies then The Avengers and then any sequels). I would suggest watching any Marvel movie though.

How to Train Your Dragon is a great animated movie, never gets old and I am ridiculously excited for the sequel. The same goes for Epic, Frozen, The Princess and the Frog and Wreck It Ralph.

Lockout is a good sci-fi movie with lots of action and humour. The Expendables is also good if you’re looking for over the top action and a bunch of old guys who don’t take themselves seriously.

I know LotR was suggested before so I shall suggest The Hobbit now, assuming you can spare half a day. The Desolation of Smaug has been released recently so go watch it if you havent yet. (And fun fact: they have renamed the third movie from There and Back Again to the Battle of the Five Armies)

The Fast and the Furious series is also good – not much of a story but good looking guys, sexy cars and humour. What more could you want?

The Losers is also a pretty good movie with Chris Evans, as is Push (I am a bit of a Chris Evans fan).

I would also recommend watching Supernatural. It’s not a movie but it is a damn good series.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.