• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

For those who might not know yet…

I have decided to haunt you all and created toons over your way! 😈

Sim’cha the Zabrak Jedi Knight

and

Simcha the, go on guess…. Zabrak! Sith Inquisitor hehe!

See you all over there sometimes!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome!

Be sure to take advantage of the double xp weekend while you can 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Alatar wrote:

Welcome!

Be sure to take advantage of the double xp weekend while you can 😉

Thanks 🙂 I like to level slowly as I love to see all the lores so not all that fussy about double xp thingy though I will keep that in mind 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

To be honest just from reading all the lore, crafting etc you’ll level quite quickly due to the double xp, but great to hear! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Alatar wrote:

To be honest just from reading all the lore, crafting etc you’ll level quite quickly due to the double xp, but great to hear! 🙂

Ahh! 😀

BTW didn’t I hear somewhere I could apply to join guild ingame? I can’t see how LOL

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Simcha wrote:

@Alatar wrote:

Ahh! 😀

BTW didn’t I hear somewhere I could apply to join guild ingame? I can’t see how LOL

Someone needs to invite you, next time your on shout in the mini chat on here and no doubt Makk, Artu etc will pick you up 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Alatar wrote:

Someone needs to invite you, next time your on shout in the mini chat on here and no doubt Makk, Artu etc will pick you up 🙂

Jolly good! 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Simcha wrote:

@Alatar wrote:

Jolly good! 🙂

Hey Sim – good to have you here, and no rush regarding the levelling. First time through I took my sweet time and I LOVED it. The story is one of SW:ToR greatest strengths I feel (besides being a fun game!), and the 100% voice-acting will leave you wanting when in other MMOs.

If you have not already been picked up, I will be on a couple of hours and can let you in 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Artucrus wrote:

@Simcha wrote:

@Alatar wrote:

Jolly good! 🙂

Hey Sim – good to have you here, and no rush regarding the levelling. First time through I took my sweet time and I LOVED it. The story is one of SW:ToR greatest strengths I feel (besides being a fun game!), and the 100% voice-acting will leave you wanting when in other MMOs.

If you have not already been picked up, I will be on a couple of hours and can let you in 🙂

Thanks! Not online right now so no rush!

I’ve just found the captions option for the erm.. what’s it called… cutscene? so yay!

And what do you mean about voice-acting will leave me wanting? Going to assume you mean that NPC talks as I see from the first cutscreen the toons seemed to be talking…

No good to me as I’m Deaf yay :p

edadmin
    Keymaster

I didn’t know 🙂 But I can see how the addition of more sound are not really that big of a deal then. But it’s fortunately still a great game with great stories 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Artucrus wrote:

I didn’t know 🙂 But I can see how the addition of more sound are not really that big of a deal then. But it’s fortunately still a great game with great stories 😀

Yay! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the invite to the guild… found out cant use gchat until level 10 so apologises for my rudeness and logging off!

Couldn’t whisper either LOL!

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Simcha wrote:

Thanks for the invite to the guild… found out cant use gchat until level 10 so apologises for my rudeness and logging off!

Couldn’t whisper either LOL!

It’s amazing the amount of restrictions you have on free to play lol

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome Simcha! So glad to have yo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@NoeNoa wrote:

Welcome Simcha! So glad to have yo.

Thank you!

Look forward to welcoming you to Rift soon too 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.