About Us Forums Star Wars: The Old Republic SW:TOR Events Regular Operations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Hi all,

So we don’t have a calendar yet (and unsure if we will get one again – time will tell!).

We will continue our two regular Operation nights – Tuesdays starting 8 PM UK time and Sundays starting 7 PM UK time.

As an experiment I would like to try and introduce Thursdays as well – what do you guys think?

Also we will probably reverse to creating sign up threads for now, so we sort of how an overview of an Op will happen on that given evening.

Cheers,
    A

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sundays I wont be about much until I am in my new house… wherever that may be. Tuesdays I am free and Thursdays I am free after 9ish as I have kickboxing otherwise I’m game for ops every night! >:D

edadmin
    Keymaster

Has anybody heard from Scrat since he moved? Do you think the new house was haunted and he was gobbled up by a ghost?

edadmin
    Keymaster

@NoeNoa wrote:

Has anybody heard from Scrat since he moved? Do you think the new house was haunted and he was gobbled up by a ghost?

Sounds plausible

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Artucrus wrote:

@NoeNoa wrote:

Sounds plausible

Almost as plausible as a former member who accidentally flushed himself into Amsterdam’s sewer system.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Makk wrote:

@Artucrus wrote:

@NoeNoa wrote:

Sounds plausible

Almost as plausible as a former member who accidentally flushed himself into Amsterdam’s sewer system.

These things do seem to happen to us with some frequency!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Think I saw him log into Rift Friday.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Malbec wrote:

Think I saw him log into Rift Friday.

You stole him as well. I’ve said it before. The silver spoons and the SW:TOR members are no-go you cleptomaniac 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

It was not me – the girls tempted him over 😀

TBH I think he must be busy IRL cos not seen him for ages before that

edadmin
    Keymaster

If you see him – say hello from Noe please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Scrat also popped on briefly on SWTOR the other day. Can’t remember when but it was for about 5 min, just to say hi and then he went to Rift.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.